You're a UN Prosecutor, build a case against Victorian Greyjoy

TimJames

On 4/16/2016 at 8:52 PM, Abdallah said:

Victorian: Maester Kerwin was a good lad but yes sadly. He was young and handsome and men in ships are dangerous. Euron made me take him along and he was raped. Thats why I made the Dusty woman stay in the Cabin. I told him to identify them but he didn't get to see their faces. I gave him a dagger to protect himself. Unfortunately he killed himself. Did u recover his body because we were unable to.

Prosecutor: "I'll be asking the questions. So you admit that you kept The Dusky Woman confined to her room, and that you do not dicipline your men to prevent them from committing sexual assaults? Why didn't you launch an investigation into Kerwin's rape? Why didn't you question your crewmen to discover who it was, or inform them of the consequences for rape? Is it because you permitted your men to commit sexual assault?"

((I'm debating whether Kerwin and The Dead Slaves would be bones or cadavers. It can take between one to two months for a corpse to be reduced to bone when under water, depending on the oxygen level at the time. I don't know how much time passed between the murders and Victorian's detainment, nor do I know what the oxygen levels of Slavers Bay is like. Based on Moqorro surviving at sea, I can make an educated guess that there aren't sharks in Slavers Bay.))

19 minutes ago, TimJames said:

Prosecutor: "I'll be asking the questions. So you admit that you kept The Dusky Woman confined to her room, and that you do not dicipline your men to prevent them from committing sexual assaults? Why didn't you launch an investigation into Kerwin's rape? Why didn't you question your crewmen to discover who it was, or inform them of the consequences for rape? Is it because you permitted your men to commit sexual assault?"

((I'm debating whether Kerwin and The Dead Slaves would be bones or cadavers. It can take between one to two months for a corpse to be reduced to bone when under water, depending on the oxygen level at the time. I don't know how much time passed between the murders and Victorian's detainment, nor do I know what the oxygen levels of Slavers Bay is like. Based on Moqorro surviving at sea, I can make an educated guess that there aren't sharks in Slavers Bay.))

(Bones. If they were ever found in the first place. the ocean is quite large. Many things will eat a dead body that won't eat a live one. I highly doubt that the bodies could be discovered.)

I admit I kept her there to protect her.I did launch an investigation. But Kerwin couldn't identify the perpetrators. The sailers have a code of silence that they won't break. No I did not permit rape. I was busy leading the ship when it happened. Thats why I gave him the dagger, to protect himself. 

1 hour ago, Abdallah said:

(Bones. If they were ever found in the first place. the ocean is quite large. Many things will eat a dead body that won't eat a live one. I highly doubt that the bodies could be discovered.)

I admit I kept her there to protect her.I did launch an investigation. But Kerwin couldn't identify the perpetrators. The sailers have a code of silence that they won't break. No I did not permit rape. I was busy leading the ship when it happened. Thats why I gave him the dagger, to protect himself. 

((Did you click on the link I provided? It did an experiment where pig corpses were dumped in an 330 ft deep ocean inlet; it took one month for the first two pigs to be reduced to bone and two months for the third pig. This is because when the third pig was dumped, it was during a season where the water's oxygen level was too low for sharks. Because sharks wern't there, the crabs and shrimp didn't have something to break the thick pig skin for them. As for discovery, bays are deeper than the rest of the ocean and the shackles would prevent the skeletons from being scattered. So the boys skeletons would be discovered, but probably not Kerwin's corpse. In any case, even if Kerwin's body was found Victorian could always claim that Kerwin slit his own throat)).

Prosecutor: "Tell me about Moqorro?"

7 hours ago, TimJames said:

((Did you click on the link I provided? It did an experiment where pig corpses were dumped in an 330 ft deep ocean inlet; it took one month for the first two pigs to be reduced to bone and two months for the third pig. This is because when the third pig was dumped, it was during a season where the water's oxygen level was too low for sharks. Because sharks wern't there, the crabs and shrimp didn't have something to break the thick pig skin for them. As for discovery, bays are deeper than the rest of the ocean and the shackles would prevent the skeletons from being scattered. So the boys skeletons would be discovered, but probably not Kerwin's corpse. In any case, even if Kerwin's body was found Victorian could always claim that Kerwin slit his own throat)).

Prosecutor: "Tell me about Moqorro?"

Moqorro we found drifting in the sea. We saved his life and he helped heal my hand. He became an advisor to me. He's also religious. 

Archived