Season 6 Hookups!

1 hour ago, Le Cygne said:

Sandor's horse and Brienne's ear. :) 

That would be funny. Brienne on this show is like a Bull rampaging through a glass factory. More damage than good. Maybe this scene where she saves Theon and Sansa is the first time her brutish ways pays off for some good.

9 hours ago, Khione said:

Littlefinger has his way with Sansa. The internet dies...

Get ready for it, I think they have been gradually amplifying her sexuality for that very thing. It would be the last betrayal in a long line of many on this show she has done to her family. 

8 hours ago, jbob said:

Sansa and Tormund take Alys and Sigorn plot and get married to thwart Bolton and Littlefinger.

As kinda cool as Tormund is,  I am really sick of seeing even this variation of Sansa Stark being thrown at men like Ramsay. I would rather her die or if she has to marry, let it be her COUSIN JON TARGARYEN and let it be of her own choice, not that fiasco where she did not really have one but the show runners say she did when she chose to continue to Winterfell and ........ If not Jon, than Robyn Arryn would be the better. Alas, I am convinced her and Littlefinger, on the show anyway, going to do the deed. They love to bring this girl low for some reason.

17 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

As kinda cool as Tormund is,  I am really sick of seeing even this variation of Sansa Stark being thrown at men like Ramsay. I would rather her die or if she has to marry, let it be her COUSIN JON TARGARYEN and let it be of her own choice, not that fiasco where she did not really have one but the show runners say she did when she chose to continue to Winterfell and ........ If not Jon, than Robyn Arryn would be the better. Alas, I am convinced her and Littlefinger, on the show anyway, going to do the deed. They love to bring this girl low for some reason.

They can make it her choice though. Have Jon give her the choice.

4 hours ago, jbob said:

They can make it her choice though. Have Jon give her the choice.

And by doing so will look as rediculous as her choosing at Moat Cailin to go to Winterfell and marry the Bastard of the man who stole everything from the remaining family she had, including their lives.

Archived