Death WISH list for Season 6 and WHY

A Ghost of Someone

All men must die to establish an empire ruled by a queen and her vassal ladies.

On a serious note, though...

Rickon must die for he's too young to rule the ruthless North.

Night's Watch must die when they fail their ancient mission and the Wall falls. If Jon doesn't kill them first.

Pycelle and Kevan must die, for the little birds and dragons thrive in chaos.

Ellaria and the Sand Snakes must die for a minor kingdom shouldn't declare a war against greater one.

Boltons must die for the evil must be paid with vengeance.

Jorah must die for romance for the queendom's ruin can't last.

Daario must die for he's the likely Harpy himself.

Tommen must die for there's 3 golden shrouds to come.

Lancel must die for even pious men shouldn't rise against the Mountain.

Walder Frey must die for the old man's vile betrayal must be paid with death.

The Queen must die as playing with fire can be quite lethal.

Many wildlings must die for there's no battle without blood price.

Theon must die for Crow's eye doesn't like rival claims for his throne.

Melisandre must die for a witch shouldn't live past her prophecies.

Waif must die for Arya needs her vengeance of all those hits she's taken.

Pod must die for death toll to be complete.

On 10 april 2016 at 6:05 PM, Gabriele said:

Olly! The little shit isn't even in the books.

Grey Worm and Missandei - to spare us more of their made up and totally insignificant love story. 

+1 on both counts.

On 10 april 2016 at 9:06 PM, sapphire_lion said:

Said every whiny dudebro ever.

Brienne bested Loras, two members of Renly's kingsguard, three northerner soldiers, and a few knights of the Vale because she is a fierce warrior who can handle herself. It's hardly her fault that Jaime and the Hound got in her face while they were having a rough go of it. Blame those fools for their poor choices. They really shouldn't have underestimated her. As for Stannis, that bitch needed to be put down. Bri did him a favor.

+1 

On 10 april 2016 at 11:12 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Grey Worm and Missandei - The cheesy romance is painfull to watch and it fills time when they could show more canon important stuff.

Every hooker that wastes my time with their tits instead of cool book stuff.

Boltons - all of them dead because its 2016. (props to Obama and Trudeau)

Thenns - they are the most civilized wyldlings on the books and the show ruined them.

Lannisters - All except Jaime and Tyrion. Jaime will die in the last season by saving someone important.

Daario - Again.. stupid romance bs for the laAYYDIiies.

Bronn - Because D&D ruined Jaime by having Bronn be his funny side kick. I liked him with Tyrion but its time for him to go.

High Sparrow - He's just a plot device.

Olly - He is Evil made flesh and a placeholder for Satin (Jon's true love).

D & D - For the constant recasting of actors and ruining Stannis Bloodraven Jaime Thenns  [EVERYTHING IN DORNE] Jorah Connington Barristan Greyjoys and for all the super cool stuff they decided to leave out and substitute with things like Ros the Whore.

I'm so with you on the pink stuff.

On 11 april 2016 at 5:41 PM, JonReborned said:

:) It would be funny if D&D join the extras in some scene and get eaten or burned by a dragon, or killed by the others.

For the fans ...

Yes! Or even better, let Qyburn have his way with them :thumbsup:

On 12 april 2016 at 0:30 AM, W. Wrycthen said:

It would be straight poppin if Olly gets senselessly wasted early on in the season. I would lawlz.

+1, as someone already said: UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT

• 2 weeks later...

Ellaria, Sand Snakes and the whole Dornish cast - No explanation needed.

Brienne - Nothing would change, she's just a plot device at this point.

High Sparrow and the Faith Militant.

edit: Ramsay. How could I forget him? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2016 at 0:55 PM, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

Missendei - So they don't get the chance to have a terrible love triangle with her, Tyrion, and Grey Worm. 

Grey Worm and the Unsullied - So we can stop seeing how inconsistent their awesome strength is.

Brienne - So she can't Warf another top tier fighter. They've turned her into Super Brienne, slayer of cripples, conquerer of the disadvantaged.

Tommen - To cause the kind of chaos in KL that Littlefinger would get a chubby over.

House Bolton - No need to draw it out anymore. The Bolton clan is toast. 

Pycelle & Kevan - Even if Cersei looses her trial, they are competent enough to keep the peace. Chaos demands their blood.

Alliser Thorne - If he doesn't die in a wildling attack or mutiny. He will be the first to fall when the wall comes down. 

Melisendre - Davos will end her for what she did to Stannis and Shireen. 

Daario - One of the only plausible Harpy's left. Unless Varys is behind them and was trying to push Dany out of Mereen and towards Westeros. 

Ellaira & Sand Snakes - No reason necessary. 

I agrew with Brienne, missendei, not the others. Some have died aleady too, thorne Roose etc. Ramsey soon too hopefully. 

On 10/04/2016 at 7:06 AM, sapphire_lion said:

Said every whiny dudebro ever.

Brienne bested Loras, two members of Renly's kingsguard, three northerner soldiers, and a few knights of the Vale because she is a fierce warrior who can handle herself. It's hardly her fault that Jaime and the Hound got in her face while they were having a rough go of it. Blame those fools for their poor choices. They really shouldn't have underestimated her. As for Stannis, that bitch needed to be put down. Bri did him a favor.

I'm no dude brother but agree Brienne is rather invincible on the show which is unreasonable. 

On 10/04/2016 at 8:43 AM, sapphire_lion said:

Funny, I'd say the same to you. Only I'd switch out "Brienne fangirl" with "butthurt fanboy". 

As opposed to all the great fights everyone else has had post-season 2? I guess we should completely discount that awesome fight the Hound had with those Lannister men at that inn since they were little more than red shirts themselves. 

Incorrect. When a better armed and better rested warrior has already bested you and is offering you mercy, you should accept it. Especially if you are suffering from a boo boo. The Hound was foolish to continue a fight he had already lost. Not to mention how foolish it was to antagonize Brienne in the first place when he was already at a disadvantage. 

Really? And what Lannister flunky would offer the Hound mercy? It was foolish pride that led the Hound to keep up that fight. Five minutes later he was telling Arya to go with Brienne. 

You overvalue Stannis and his use. He was done. Brienne would gain nothing by dragging about that kinslaying goober. Ramsay would not trade Sansa for a fallen enemy who was likely to bleed out at any moment. Nor was Brienne likely to lower herself by using Stannis as a pawn. She treated Stannis with more dignity than he had bestowed on either Renly or Shireen. Brienne did her duty and gave him a quick death. It was just. He deserved far worse.  

Stannis is amazing. we only have Brienne saying she killed him.we haven't seen his body B)

• Varys : for supporting the tragaryen restoration
  • dothraki people : too savages, too much killing
  • Daenerys, Cersei and Tommen : I want an end to the monarchy in westeros
  • Ramsay : for what he did to Sansa
  • LF : for what he did to the starks
  • Tyrion : too much mary sue
  • Sparrows and the KL residents : ISIS and their supporters
  • Melisandre, Kinvara and all the priests of the red god : for burning the non believers, another ISIS
  • Olenna Tyrell : Despicable creature, for killing children (Joffrey)

7 minutes ago, SwordofEarlyAfternoon said:

I'm not sure why anyone would want to see Sansa killed now, her character is finally developing.  She is shedding her victim status.  Will be interested to see if she remains a pawn of LF, or truly becomes a player in the game.

It's because they think that she is 'weak' and 'useless'. I'd be extra pissed off if they kill her off after bringing her so far and putting her through so much. But you never know with D&D.

15 minutes ago, SwordofEarlyAfternoon said:

I'm not sure why anyone would want to see Sansa killed now, her character is finally developing.  She is shedding her victim status.  Will be interested to see if she remains a pawn of LF, or truly becomes a player in the game.

not all, 99% of viewers supports the starks, only a 1% and they are the fans of a very known character in the series, they abandoned the threads of their beloved character in  this forum, their threads are like ghost towns, they spend all the day lurking in this forum searching for any opportunity to talk bad about sansa thinking they are cool

Archived