Fortitude (Season 2) [Spoilers for S1]

AncalagonTheBlack

So...a clinician who studied medicine at Cambridge but doesn't know the location of the human liver? 

And a scientist with a doctorate in Parasitology who doesn't know what the vector of leishmaniasis is?

(Same person)

Is this the worst doctor who was ever on TV? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 4:19 AM, Iskaral Pust said:

S2 won't be available in the US for quite a while yet.

Sky Vision Locks Down New U.S. Partner For ‘Fortitude’

Sky’s international sales division has sold the arctic crime drama to Amazon Prime Video in the United States. The first season of the show has been available on the streaming service since last January and the second season – now marketed as an Amazon Original Series – will premiere later this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sky Atlantic’s Arctic thriller Fortitude to return for final four-part miniseries

Sky Atlantic’s crime/horror/B-movie mash-up – has been good fun for two series (the first one especially), but there was always speculation as to whether there may be another. Now we know.

A four-part mini-series, the third trip to Fortitude will feature returning key cast including Dennis Quaid, Richard Dormer, Sienna Guillory, Luke Treadaway, Alexandra Moen, Mia Jexen and Bjorn Hlynur Haraldsson, as well as some new faces to be announced at a later date.

four part series makes me hopeful this is being done to close out the story rather than milk it.

Be nice to get one last dose of Richard Dormer being unhinged. Speaking of, did anyone watch Relik? Not sure how I missed it but a show with him as the lead by the creators of "the missing" has me thinking it's worth a look.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well they've clearly established the new villains with that unbalanced use of a centrifuge. Thankfully it didn't appear to be one that can achieve high g or i fear for the town more than i ever have before.

The scenery in this show is beautiful and jyst makes me want to revisit the Arctic. Minus killer wasps and enraged polar bears and humans of course

1 hour ago, Martini Sigil said:

I heard that S3 will be four episodes, and wrap it up...  any word on the premiere?

it's been out in UK since December - it's the season I'm currently watching. Thankfully I didn't spoil anything besides bad use of science equipment.

Archived