Who will Daenerys marry?

norwaywolf123

Some question. And do you have text to prove your claims please write :)

1. Will she marry multiple times "more"?

2. Will she have children?

3. Who will Daenerys Marry/have a affair with? Some suggestions

- fAegon Targaryen

- Jon Snow

- Willas Tyrell

- Garlan Tyrell

- Loras Tyrell

- Jaime Lannister

- Trystane Martell

- Euron Greyjoy

- Victarion Greyjoy

- Edric Storm

- Stannis Baratheon

- Tommen Baratheon

41 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

No. I believe that she will marry one more time.

41 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

I don't think that she will have any living children. However I liked FE's theory about her having a daughter with Tyrion. 

44 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

I am not sure about marriage but she may have an affair with one of the Greyjoy brothers and maybe even Tyrion.

I think that having being pushed into two marriages (first by her brother and second out of duty to her people), it will be unlikely for her to marry again unless it is of her own choosing. 

I do not think she will have any children, her dragons (if they are reunited) will be her children from now on.

13 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I don't think that she will have any living children. However I liked FE's theory about her having a daughter with Tyrion. 

A idea i have had is that since Daenerys is gonna represent the blacks in the new dance of dragons and fAegon the greens, since it was Rhanerya's blood who ended on the throne i think Daenerys's will too! I also think that Tommen will represent Daeron the good who was also rumored to be fatherd by his uncle, Daeron won the Blackfyre rebbelions and it was his blood that sat the throne, i think that edric storm will be the new Daemon Blackfyre but TOmmen will ultimately win. 

Tommen will marry Daenerys daughter Visenya after Daenerys die in childbirth. Possibly by Tyrion?

2 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Daenerys is gonna represent the blacks in the new dance

I don't agree. I believe that she will  be the Greens.

2 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

, since it was Rhanerya's blood who ended on the throne i think Daenerys's will too! I also think that Tommen will represent Daeron the good who was also rumored to be fatherd by his uncle, Daeron won the Blackfyre rebbelions and it was his blood that sat the throne, i think that edric storm will be the new Daemon Blackfyre but TOmmen will ultimately win. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you explain it please?

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I don't agree. I believe that she will  be the Greens.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you explain it please?

Basicly the next wars for the Iron throne will include the Dance of Dragons and Blackfyre rebbelions combined.

The Dance of Dragons paralells

Aegon the Elder-fAegon

Rhaneyra Targaryen-Daenerys Stormborn

Criston Cole-Barristan Selmy

Otto Hightower-Mace Tyrell

Larys Strong-Petyr Baelish

Cregan Stark-Jon Snow

In the Blackfyre Paralells are

Aegon the Unworthy-Robert Baratheon

Aemon the Dragonknight-Jaime Lannister

Daeron the Good- Tommen Baratheon

Daemon Blackfyre-Edric Storm

During the Dance the Blacks won over the Greens

During the Blackfyre Rebbelion, Daeron"Red" won over Daemon"Black"

Since the blacks won and the reds won, i think those who represent these will win. And since it is two seperate conflicts, i think we will have to diffrent claimants. Those two claimants will be Tommen representing Daeron the Good and Visenya Taragryen reprenting Aegon the third who was Rhaneyra's son.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dance_of_the_Dragons

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/First_Blackfyre_Rebellion

6 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Basicly the next wars for the Iron throne will include the Dance of Dragons and Blackfyre rebbelions combined.

I don't see it.

Criston Cole-Barristan Selmy

Criston was a Green not a Black.

Since the blacks won and the reds won

I don't see why you believe that Dany will win. I do believe that she will win but only after she kills FAegon, like what Aegon II did, who will be beloved by the Westerosi, like Rhaenyra was at the beginning but it will be a short victory and not *the* victory.

Aegon the Unworthy-Robert Baratheon

Unlike Aegon Robert wasn't a bad man and the problem wasn't his bastards but his wife's bastards.

Aemon the Dragonknight-Jaime Lannister

lol what? :lmao:

Daeron the Good- Tommen Baratheon

Tommen is a dead man walking.

19 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Criston was a Green not a Black.

Criston and Rhaneyra orignally had a romantic intrest in eachother, they had a fight. Barristan is the only KG dany knows therefore he must be the one to betray dany.

I don't see why you believe that Dany will win. I do believe that she will win but only after she kills FAegon, like what Aegon II did, who will be beloved by the Westerosi, like Rhaenyra was at the beginning but it will be a short victory and not *the* victory.

it was a posthoumus victory. All of Aegon II line died, but hers is still alive.

Unlike Aegon Robert wasn't a bad man and the problem wasn't his bastards but his wife's bastards.

- He was a whormonger

- Spending

- Unworthy King

another similarity is that both grew beards to cover their double skins

Tommen is a dead man walking.

Nothing is certain

5 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Criston and Rhaneyra orignally had a romantic intrest in eachother

And after that he became her enemy. As I recall Barri and Dany never had romanting interest for each other.

- He was a whormonger

- Spending

- Unworthy King

another similarity is that both grew beards to cover their double skins

Yet you seem to forget some most important parts; Robert's bastards hadn't made a mess, Robert was a good man who became the King without actually wanted it just because he killed Rhaegar. On the other hand Aegon's bastard created the whole mess, he wanted to be King and he most likely killed his father.

Nothing is certain

Only this is. Everything that MtF have been proved correct by now so Tommen is destined to die along with Myrcella.

29 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

And after that he became her enemy. As I recall Barri and Dany never had romanting interest for each other.

It don't need to be identical! Dany trusts Barry and will be hur t by his betrayal.

Yet you seem to forget some most important parts; Robert's bastards hadn't made a mess, Robert was a good man who became the King without actually wanted it just because he killed Rhaegar. On the other hand Aegon's bastard created the whole mess, he wanted to be King and he most likely killed his father.

The Bastards can create trouble especially Edric Storm

Only this is. Everything that MtF have been proved correct by now so Tommen is destined to die along with Myrcella.

To now, we dont know what will happen

9 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

It don't need to be identical! Dany trusts Barry and will be hur t by his betrayal.

It doesn't have to be identical but from enemies to supporters is a huge difference. Especially if it fits better the other way around.

The Bastards can create trouble especially Edric Storm

Is there any text proof that Edric, who btw would had been the lawful Baratheon heir, will create any trouble? Especially since bastard Tommen is much more likely to create troubles.

To now, we dont know what will happen

I bet my money on him dying, every text proof we have point to that. There is no other way. 

2 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

- fAegon Targaryen

- Jon Snow

- Willas Tyrell

- Garlan Tyrell

- Loras Tyrell

- Jaime Lannister

- Trystane Martell

- Euron Greyjoy

- Victarion Greyjoy

- Edric Storm

- Stannis Baratheon

- Tommen Baratheon

She will not remarry
she will not have children
she will probably keep banging dario 

6 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

- fAegon Targaryen

- Jon Snow

- Willas Tyrell

- Garlan Tyrell

- Loras Tyrell

- Jaime Lannister

- Trystane Martell

- Euron Greyjoy

- Victarion Greyjoy

- Edric Storm

- Stannis Baratheon

- Tommen Baratheon

It's hard to get evidence from the text for who she will marry next. From the house of the undying it says "three mounts you will know, one to bed, one to dread and one to love". I'm not sure if the mounts are people she will marry or people she will just sleep with. But I can see her and Jon potentially marrying,I know fans don't want it or don't like it but that's my guess. 

1 minute ago, ThePrinceThatKnewNothing said:

It's hard to get evidence from the text for who she will marry next. From the house of the undying it says "three mounts you will know, one to bed, one to dread and one to love". I'm not sure if the mounts are people she will marry or people she will just sleep with. But I can see her and Jon potentially marrying,I know fans don't want it or don't like it but that's my guess. 

In a way she already have had three mounts thou im not sure if it is partners that count or marriages?

1. Drogo, married

2. Daario, paramour

3. Hizdahr, married

8 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

- fAegon Targaryen

- Jon Snow

- Willas Tyrell

- Garlan Tyrell

- Loras Tyrell

- Jaime Lannister

- Trystane Martell

- Euron Greyjoy

- Victarion Greyjoy

- Edric Storm

- Stannis Baratheon

- Tommen Baratheon

3. Where is Tyrion? I have a feeling that it would be him. They would be sort of each other's levels, they might be the two currently alive people who cast the largest shadows.

Greyjoys are small fries.

I'm gonna go with Tyrion, fAegon and Jon (pretty meh, but seems most probable).

Or she will invade Westeros by the time when Tommen is freshly dead, and Margaery is freshly widowed and looking for something kingly again.

2. She already had children.

1. Yes.

Wow, you guys are far off. 

Do you guys not remember the "bride of fire" part from HOTU?

I think GRRM made it obvious that he's planning to hook her up with Jon but before that he's planning to hook her up with whoever the corpse on the prow of the ship with the grey lips smiling is which is probably going to be Victarion/Euron.

I think she will marry again, and take 2 husbands - the Dragon must have 3 heads. 

Who those husbands are, I'm not sure, but I think at least one will be Tyrion (and not because he's a secret Targaryen, which I don't think he is). The other I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be Aegon/Young Griff, and while Jon Snow is a possibility, somehow it seems unlikely.

I don't think she will have more children beyond her dragons. Mirri Maz Durr's prophecy was pretty explicit. 

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I think she will marry again, and take 2 husbands - the Dragon must have 3 heads. 

Who those husbands are, I'm not sure, but I think at least one will be Tyrion (and not because he's a secret Targaryen, which I don't think he is). The other I'm not sure, but I don't think it will be Aegon/Young Griff, and while Jon Snow is a possibility, somehow it seems unlikely.

I don't think she will have more children beyond her dragons. Mirri Maz Durr's prophecy was pretty explicit. 

There's room for interpretation. I believe if Daenerys has another living child that she will die and meet Drogo in the afterlife.

There's no chance that GRRM will marry Tyrion to Daenerys. Dany is kinda shallow for one and she likes badasses and Tyrion is neither handsome nor a badass

Archived