Author claims female masturbation leads to a "direct path to Satan."

DireWolfSpirit

If masturbation is all that is required to summon demons, we should, at a minimum, be waist deep in them by now. Especially if a new one is summoned every time one pulls the pork.

Totally theoretically, and definitely not because I'm a bit stuck with some religious fundamentalist-themed erotic fiction I'm writing, would any of you say that it's at all believable/engagingly unbelievable that, if a lady did say accidentally summon one of these demons whilst attempting to untwist her sleeping gown or something, she might then tame the demon, saddle it, and ride it (side saddle, of course--we don't need an army of sex demons) through multiple dimensions on a personal crusade to stop female masturbation across time and space?

12 hours ago, maarsen said:

If masturbation is all that is required to summon demons, we should, at a minimum, be waist deep in them by now. Especially if a new one is summoned every time one pulls the pork.

Maybe there is a limited supply of demons.   Thus if a lady does summon a demon that attaches itself to her, then she just has to wait till some other person masturbates and the demon is summoned.   This does raise the question,  Can Sex demons pass on STD's?   After all they are getting passed round from Vagina to Vagina probably without even passing though hell between summonings.

On 14.4.2016 at 3:45 AM, Joe Pesci said:

When I picture a woman summoning a sex demon, I can't help but think the demon has to be Rick Moranis when he becomes the Keymaster in Ghostbusters...

I can't wait for that Ghostbusters prequel.

Slimer origins: Janine Melnitz.

I know Slimer is not a demon, but a ghost. 

Archived