[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

Can I ask the other UK based ranters whether they are watching the simultaneous airing at 2am?

I'm undecided whether it's worth staying up till 3am. The rant thread can be over 50 pages long before I even see it. It's always tough to catch up!

Been trying to catch up as much as I can in this thread. That Oh Carol video of Cheb's is just brilliant!

28 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Can I ask the other UK based ranters whether they are watching the simultaneous airing at 2am?

I'm undecided whether it's worth staying up till 3am. The rant thread can be over 50 pages long before I even see it. It's always tough to catch up!

Been trying to catch up as much as I can in this thread. That Oh Carol video of Cheb's is just brilliant!

Maybe for the first episode, but I don't think staying up that late every week for a show that sucks this much is worth it.

7 minutes ago, Zara Zokan said:

Maybe for the first episode, but I don't think staying up that late every week for a show that sucks this much is worth it.

Yeah this is my overriding feeling on it. I probably will for the first episode because I'm not working Monday.

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I'm going to have to wait until Monday since i have an appointment monday morning. 

12 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Somebody posted this on tumblr and even images of premiere. I don't know where did they get this, but if this is true, then Dorne is heading to even more disastrous season 6 than was season 5.

It contains possibly heavy spoilers. Source.

I expect this place to be really lit on sunday. Just like last year. 

1 minute ago, Ruhail said:

I expect this place to be really lit on sunday. Just like last year. 

I gotta give it to D&D. I thought they can't screw it up Dorne even more but they proved me wrong based on this. Some talent that, ain't it?

On 4/22/2016 at 1:34 PM, The Fattest Leech said:

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Ignore the first quote - either the new layout is attaching previous quotes to my new posts or my browser is simply shit.

To answer your question, (as a fellow Brit) no I won't be staying up. My early sunday nights are too precious to me. Let our american pioneer friends bear the terrible brunt of what GOT has become I say, and I'll pick up the pieces later.

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I gotta give it to D&D. I thought they can't screw it up Dorne even more but they proved me wrong based on this. Some talent that, ain't it?

But you'll still find fans defending show Ellaria and the bad pusey brigade's actions by stating that they wanted revenge. I mean now that the theme of this show has become all about revenge, I wonder why they even need the WWs. Everyone's out for revenge and killing one other and that should be enough to wipe out the population of Westeros. 

25 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Somebody posted this on tumblr and even images of premiere. I don't know where did they get this, but if this is true, then Dorne is heading to even more disastrous season 6 than was season 5.

It contains heavy spoilers. Source.

"Sansa then forgets the words to accept Brienne into her service (the “official words”) so Pod has to remind her."

Lol. Of course... she can't even be a good student in D&D world. They have to strip her of every positive quality the book character has.

7 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

"Sansa then forgets the words to accept Brienne into her service (the “official words”) so Pod has to remind her."

Lol. Of course... she can't even be a good student in D&D world. They have to strip her of every positive quality the book character has.

Yup. Up there with Stannis and Jaime as worst adapted characters. 

I thought all 3 ToJ Kingsguard were renamed? Like there was an article about that a few days ago? Or was that confirmed to be lies?

Also, minor rant: I was in a B&N today and saw that aGoT now has a new cover based off of the banner for this scene with the HoBaW faces. First of all, that seems rather spoilery for the first book, so nitpick there. Second of all, I became aware of the fact that once tWoW comes out, the only cover of it we'll get will be based off of the show and just... ugh. I don't want show crap on my cover of tWoW, I want something simple like the old covers.

22 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Somebody posted this on tumblr and even images of premiere. I don't know where did they get this, but if this is true, then Dorne is heading to even more disastrous season 6 than was season 5.

It contains heavy spoilers. Source.

It was from 4chan (/ tv/ section). Someone (most likely from France) was looking for a safe way to leak the 1st episode. He went on to post several pics from the show to prove it was real. (No, far as I know episode hasn't been leaked yet)

Few years back, there used to someone who used to post pictures and storylines from upcoming episodes fews hours before the show aired on TV.  HBO found a way to stop the leak. 

Whenever something leaks out, you can be pretty sure that it originated either in 4chan or Reddit. 

Spoiler

BYW, the one of the leaked  summary suggested that the Mel would be using glamour on Olly and his body would be one that's burned and Jon Snow's body would be saved for resurrection. . At first I dismissed it, but since it's now been proven that Mel uses glamour in the show, I think the switch a roo will happen in upcoming episodes.

17 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

Awesome, isn't it? The bit about Thorne was good too.

Gonna watch this just for the laughs. Few things I enjoy but what the hell was that.

Archived