[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

17 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

As of now it's just an alleged spoiler someone posted somewhere. But it sounds very Game of Thrones-ish, tbh. I'll tell you what... If we start seeing really nice, heart-warming, lovely scenes with Rickon, Osha, Shaggy, etc, I'll take it as rock solid confirmation. ;)

You're right.  My guess is that Littlefinger convinces Rickon to go to Ramsay  for revenge.  He's a hardened toddler by now, I'm sure. 

14 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Ok so serious question, is the Roose in the show world a moron? Because that would explain a lot from why he didn't invite any lords to the wedding, to egging his pyschopathic son on about him losing his position, to this whole wedding concept when he is now showing fear of a Lannister backlash 

Roose might as well wear a sign saying "kill me" around his neck whenever he's talking to Ramsay. 

16 minutes ago, The Wull said:

You're right.  My guess is that Littlefinger convinces Rickon to go to Ramsay  for revenge.  He's a hardened toddler by now, I'm sure

That's hilarious.

14 minutes ago, LazyBazooka said:

Roose might as well wear a sign saying "kill me" around his neck whenever he's talking to Ramsay. 

Too bad Olly isn't there to reinforce Roose's dead man walking status. 

1 hour ago, sweetsunray said:

Correction: it was Alex Graves (regular director) who likened Brienne to a lesbian regarding the bath scene with Jaime, in an interview with Hitfix

“…the scene with Jaime and Brienne in the bathtub is like you’re shooting a film with a lesbian and a knight,..."

but he also said they were in love......:mellow:

He chosed a bad word, but I wonder if the "show environment"  had something to do with it. 

So someone just posted a picture with the letter Doran received.  

http://i.imgur.com/vKOtDA8.jpg?1

"The princess Myrcella died by poison on our return journey. I suspect El[laria...]

not y ou, but my sister will demand war.  I doubt Ellaria's head will app[ease her, but]

it is a start, along with your neices.  Your son cannot stay in Kings Lan[ding, so I]

am sending him back on the same ship.

Brackets are cut off, but I'm filling in what I assume is on the rest of the scroll.

This means that the Sand Snakes intercepted the ship at sea rather than in the harbor of Kings Landing!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

7 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

"The princess Myrcella died by poison on our return journey. I suspect El[laria...]

not y ou, but my sister will demand war.  I doubt Ellaria's head will app[ease her, but]

it is a start, along with your neices.  Your son cannot stay in Kings Lan[ding, so I]

Brackets are cut off, but I'm filling in what I assume is on the rest of the scroll.

This means that the Sand Snakes intercepted the ship at sea rather than in the harbor of Kings Landing!!!

LOLOL  Gotta love the D's and their insistence that any type of sense requires a serious hunt, an explanation from Inside the Circle Jerk, or some serious computer software for further prop investigations.  What comedians, huh?  Why write a full story when the audience can play an advanced game of Clue with the props.  At least this back ground prop was written words, and not boobs, right?

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Tryskebab (how about T-Kab for shortsies?) was clearly painting these "Eyestones" for Myrcella when the SS attacked him, which means he must still have been en route to or in KL at this point.

2 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

LOLOL  Gotta love the D's and their insistence that any type of sense requires a serious hunt, an explanation from Inside the Circle Jerk, or some serious computer software for further prop investigations.  What comedians, huh?  Why write a full story when the audience can play an advanced game of Clue with the props.  At least this back ground prop was written words, and not boobs, right?

The sad thing is that IMO this is worse than the alternative.  It's not absolutely crazy for the Sand Snakes to get on the ship if they knew it would be anchored in Kings Landing, although it requires Jaime to be more Jaime than Larry to leave Trystane on the ship.  

But if they're on the way, why is he painting the eye stones?

18 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

But this creates yet another problem... Wasn't Trys, pre being kebab'd, sculpting the silly eyes the silly show places on top of the corpses eyes? Why would he be doing that if he was sailing back to Dorne and Mycella's body stayed in KL? :lol: 

ETA: Ok, so I didn't pay much attention, he was painting the silly eyes. And it took so long for my post to load that I was ninja'd by everyone. But hey, that's a good thing. Shows I'm not a single mad person to be annoyed by these things! ;)

10 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

The sad thing is that IMO this is worse than the alternative.  It's not absolutely crazy for the Sand Snakes to get on the ship if they knew it would be anchored in Kings Landing, although it requires Jaime to be more Jaime than Larry to leave Trystane on the ship.  

But if they're on the way, why is he painting the eye stones?

Don't try and make sense of it.  That note could be a prop person writing their own fanfic, hahaha.  I'm kidding, kind of, but it would explain why Trys might think those eyes have a chance of reaching Myrcella.  I'm guessing some idiot liked the visual idea, but forgot that, according to the note, supposedly, Trys is back in Dorne without the chance to place them, LOLOL  

I gotta admit, that note is giving me great glee.  Ha, what if it is a complaint from a book reading prop person?  They are at least trying to  write sense into the props, even if the Ds won't do it in the scripts? 

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

But this creates yet another problem... Wasn't Trys, pre being kebab'd, sculpting the silly eyes the silly show places on top of the corpses eyes? Why would he be doing that if he was sailing back to Dorne and Mycella's body stayed in KL? :lol: 

I got that in my second reply. It really does reinforce the sloppiness argument. Someone should present it to some of the show fanboys to see if it creates an infinite paradox that causes their minds to explode.

Archived