AncalagonTheBlack

The Kingkiller Chronicles Finds Its Writer

86 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

I just looked at his filmography,nothing strikes me as impressive maybe except for A Simple Plan

Spiderman and Spiderman 2 were excellent movies. Plus the Evil Dead movies and I personally liked The Quick and the Dead.

Edited by Mexal

15 hours ago, williamjm said:

I wonder who Bruce Campbell will play? Maybe Manet?

Bruce Campbell's presence could only improve upon this story. Or any story, really.  :P 

11 hours ago, Astromech said:

Maybe Rothfuss can play  himself Kvothe.

:rofl:  

The could make a TV show about his student debt, 10 episodes per season, 6 seasons. That could cover his first few terms.

The film could be a more in depth look at the actual value of a Talent, as it sometimes seems to be about £1000.00 and other times about £100.00 and everything in between. It could be like The Big Short but with Talents instead of Wallstreet.

The game, as mentioned by someone earlier should be like Dark Souls but your fighting student debt instead of the undead.

On 2/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, The Prince of Newcastle said:

The could make a TV show about his student debt, 10 episodes per season, 6 seasons. That could cover his first few terms.

The film could be a more in depth look at the actual value of a Talent, as it sometimes seems to be about £1000.00 and other times about £100.00 and everything in between. It could be like The Big Short but with Talents instead of Wallstreet.

The game, as mentioned by someone earlier should be like Dark Souls but your fighting student debt instead of the undead.

I want this to actually be a 'Cheers' type show set in the Eolian. Denna and Kvothe can be the Sam + Diane of the show. 

Who's Norm?

"Bast!"

Elodin is totally Coach.