Lady Stoneheart gives life to Jon snow

Destru911

A lot of people has the idea that Melissandre will resurrect Jon because we saw  her coming back to Castle Black on the series, to me this theory is to obvious for me lo belive it.

On the series Jeyne Poole is replace by Sansa Stark. Now all the 7 kingdoms know that Sansa is back at Winterfell, probably the word that she escapes spreads out, this could be the perfect oportunity for Lady Stoneheart to go with the Brotherhood and rescue her or maybe the brotherhood was already waiting her outside since the beginning.

Probably once they rescue Sansa they go to Castle black to be save and once they're in Castle Black, Lady Stoneheart gives him the "Kiss of life" just like Beric Dondarrion did with her.

The thought has crossed my mind as well and as much as I'd love to see it I don't think there is enough of Catelyn left to muster the necessary will to override her ingrained spite even if she did happen to squish her way that far north.

Still, that would fit the bill for the big twist he's been hinting at. Here's hoping.

1 hour ago, The Three Whores said:

I remember suggesting this theory a few years ago. It is always how I've hoped to see Jon be brought back. Would really bring the Stark family full circle by in the end having Catelyn Tully give up her life for the bastard she always hated.

Yeah besides, i think everyone is assuming that all red priests have the same "gift"-"power" as Thoros of Myr. If every priest had those powers it would be ridiculous

Archived