Potential Lady Stoneheart casting...

Stark-sister

Hi all! 

I was just browsing the latest IMDB page for season 6 of GOT and came across something interesting under the list of cast members. It seems a lady named Essie Davis has been cast but the name of her character is not shown, and she looks strikingly familiar to the actress who played Catelyn Stark. I have attached the link so hopefully we can get a discussion going! Comments below :) http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3658014/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

4 minutes ago, Kelsey094 said:

Essie Davis is one of the theatre actresses in the play in Braavos. Paul Kaye (Thoros of Myr) is coming back though.. It's rumored he's involved in some kind of hanging scene. Could it be?

Damn, I didn't read the OP properly. Sorry, @Stark-sister! It's just that every year someone adds Michelle Fairley's name on IMDb just to bait people into thinking it's LSH. But yeah, what Kelsey094 said. Essie Davies will play an actor who will play Cersei in the play (TWoW Mercy chapter, although I don't know if the play will be the same). Richard E. Grant is also an actor in the troupe, and I think its manager/owner as well. 

• 1 month later...

Archived