Anyone else wish Penny didn't exist?

Abdallah

Arya/Penny /Hound Tyrion  story arc Parallels

There is a similar pattern found in Arya’s storyline and Pennys.

Both have  important meetings in an Inn.

Arya at Sharma’s Inn, later she will encounter the Hound in a hidden place where Beric D sits on a weirwood throne.

Penny at the Waterfront Inn with a crone ( The Widow)  who seems mysterious and does not trust Jorah M.    

Arya is misidentified as a boy and by Sharma. 

Tyrion also thinks Penny is a boy at first when he spots her eating in at Inn.

There is a discussion of eating a duck  by Anguy and other BWBs just before Harwin arrives and finds Arya.    

Arya becomes a captive of the BWB for ransom.  Later she will be a captive of the Hound.

Tyrion keeps hoping a duck will wander in the Inn before he meets Penny. ( Rolly Duckfield). t

Tyrion is a captive for ransom by Jorah and later he and Penny will be captives of slavers.

Arya is thinking about sailing the boat she saw behind the inn to get to her mother.

Tyrion and Jorah are also in a discussion about finding a ship to get to Dany ( Mysah)

Arya accuses the Hound of killing her friend Mycah and wants him to die.

Penny accuses Tyrion of being the the reason her brother is dead and she also wants someone to kill him.

Penny will also accuse Tyrion of murdering her brother  and they will  end up traveling together with Tyrion trying to protect Penny.  Tyrion becomes Penny’s mentor but Penny is also a mentor to Tyrion.

The same happens with Arya and the Hound.  He becomes a mentor to Arya but she is also teaching him. 

56 minutes ago, Lady Arya's Song said:

Arya/Penny /Hound Tyrion  story arc Parallels

There is a similar pattern found in Arya’s storyline and Pennys.

These are excellent! Lots of similarities I had not considered.

I see a lot of parallels in both Tyrion and Arya's stories to Homer's Odyssey. It will be interesting to see how that plays out as the books work toward a conclusion. (One of these years.)

P.S. I hope you are feeling better!

8 hours ago, Sigella said:

Weel, THAT would tie in nicely with "the Dwarf", but somehow I doubt it... As I said she's being set up like a cliché of a moral guide and I'm totally hoping for a greater twist than that. Tyrion is dark enough as is.

I don't know why you think Tyrion is dark enough as is. He's a villain 

I don't think Tyrion's supposed to end up as a hero or even an anti-hero

With how eager many are to latch onto anything they can use to paint Tyrion a villain it's easy to forget how the two first met. She is essentially a burden, offering little on face value and having a child's mentality. And she tried to murder him. Tyrion's treatment of Penny is relatively extremely good.

Thanks Seams for wishes for my health.   My eyes are so swollen I can hardly see the screen. :)

I actually think Martin has written Penny with characteristics of both Sansa and Arya.  Penny's wistful thinking regarding their future if they travel to Quarth and perform reminds me of Sansa. She is a bit of a dreamer like Sansa but in some weird way it reminds me of Arya too. Arya was so desperate to get to her mother that she did not want to accept the Hounds pragmatic and realistic words that the Freys would kill Arya and Sandor himself.  Penny's grief on the ship is similar to Arya's grief over her mother while traveling with the Hound.

As to what the future holds in regard to Penny and Tyrion.  

Martin could reverse it and have Penny be very ill with " pale mare" in which case  Tyrion would be forced to leave her. If Penny is mirroring Arya it is also possible that since Arya is presumed dead ie in the Saltpan raid    Symbolically  Arya is dead in she is " no one" at the moment.   Penny could possibly just die in the upcoming battle of Meereen.    I am just throwing these ideas out there. 

I wonder if Penny's grief over the dog is subtly telling us that somewhere Arya also silently grieves over the Hound.  :)  I have no idea about the pig! LOL 

1 hour ago, Lady Arya's Song said:

Martin could reverse it and have Penny be very ill with " pale mare" in which case  Tyrion would be forced to leave her. If Penny is mirroring Arya it is also possible that since Arya is presumed dead ie in the Saltpan raid    Symbolically  Arya is dead in she is " no one" at the moment.   Penny could possibly just die in the upcoming battle of Meereen.    I am just throwing these ideas out there. 

I wonder if Penny's grief over the dog is subtly telling us that somewhere Arya also silently grieves over the Hound:)  I have no idea about the pig! LOL 

Thanks for that bit about the pale mare. seems fitting.

The pig and dog, could be Arya's grief over the loss of her "pack", Hot pie and Gendry, respectively.

On 20/04/2016 at 8:07 AM, chrisdaw said:

With how eager many are to latch onto anything they can use to paint Tyrion a villain it's easy to forget how the two first met. She is essentially a burden, offering little on face value and having a child's mentality. And she tried to murder him. Tyrion's treatment of Penny is relatively extremely good.

Immediately before they met, the Widow of the Waterfront had decided "If you want to get to Meereen, swim. I have no help to give you.”(ADwD, Ch.27 Tyrion VII) It is Penny's tale that persuades the Widow to assist their passage, not Tyrion's, not Jorah's. Of course, there were other ways that the Widow could have determined their allegiances. I don't actually have a problem with Penny in this chapter. She distracts successfully and she furthers the plot.

My problem with her starts in the very next Tyrion chapter: -  “You were the one who insisted that we bring her.”
“I said we could not abandon her in Volantis.That does not mean I want to fuck her."
(ADwD, Ch.33 Tyrion VIII) Like, excuse me Tyrion, but no-one was suggesting that but you.

And, umm, why couldn't they 'abandon' her in Volantis? She was a free woman, with enough money to pay for a meal, and the Widow of the Waterfront had taken her under her wing. Why she (And her dog, and her pig, and all her worldly goods, and all Oppo's worldly goods ) should be brought along at the insistence of a captive and a slave, regardless of the additional expense to Jorah, and the animosity of the captain and crew, is handwaved by this lame little exchange.

And it seems to be done mostly so we can have a grim little rom-con with startlingly original lines like:  "I am not to blame for what happened to your bloody brother.”
Penny picked the cup of wine he’d poured for her and threw it in his face

or "No, thought Tyrion. That is not a place you want to go, girl. Do not ask that of me. Do not even think it."(ADwD, Ch.33 Tyrion VIII)

As the show has shown us, in its own inimitable way, virtually all the travails of Tyrion and Jorah could have happened just as well if they had left Penny in Volantis.

Penny isn't needed to distract from the image of the Knights (representing Westeros) and Dothraki killing each other in Daznak's pit , no doubt to the great satisfaction of the  Masters of Slavers Bay. Nor to foreshadow Jorah slaying a Khalasar of Dothraki.

Not needed for the hurricane (that hints to us that Slavers bay is equatorial), nor for Moroquo's going overboard, nor for Tyrion getting a good price as a dwarf slave and bringing Jorah to the Second Sons, Tyrion seeing the Tolosi balls, Tyrion wiping Yezzens bum, Tyrion nearly being eaten by Lions in Dezan's pit.

The mystery of why Yezzen was set on sending him to to pits within 24 hours of paying five thousand for him, and winning 27 times that sum (or whatever portion of that sum was the price paid for Tyrion alone, assuming all five games of cyvasse were double or nothing) remains without Penny.

I guess it is important that Tyrion establishes a relationship with a woman before he indulges his taste for giving her a 'soft' cuff when she starts boring him with her dreams. But if the point had been to show that after being captured, shipwrecked, sold, and entered into the books of the Second Sons, Tyrion is still a knuckler, Sweets (or any other female/female identifying treasure in Yezzen's menagerie) could have done. No need to drag a female dwarf full of clichés halfway around the world for that.

There are other ways to explain the rules of Come into My Castle (to us, not to Penny) and to give Tyrion practice at jousting and pratfalls. Maybe someone was necessary to act as a vehicle to get Crunch and Pretty Pig to Volantis and then Meereen (in which case, they are both alive in spite of Tyrion's lies). There has been something about dogs and barking going on that seems a lot like foreshadowing to me. And of course pigs are as strongly associated with Robert as green and gold is with Renly. Still, it didn't have to be as stale a character as Penny. Or she could have spent the whole trip  sulking in a corner of the ship, and got eaten by a lion before Dany had the show dragged off.

She has given two clues about the order of events at the Purple Wedding - Oswell at Pentos is one, and that it was her helm that flew off with the melon in it at the PW. (And, while it was Ser Giles that pulled a red melon out of the helm at the PW, it was a Yunkai in a Green-and-Gold tokar that pulled a purple melon from the helm of the Baratheon dwarf-knight this time. Ironically, Tyrion was a cupbearer with purple wine and cramping legs in both.) These are not worth enduring her character on the Selaesori Qhoran, and again, she could have been thrown to a lion immediately after.

If Penny has any point at all, it isn't even as a convincing morality pet, because  she isn't showing Tyrion has changed, and isn't needed to remind us of the ways in which he sucks. He is still alternating acts of kindness and brutality and a creepy kind of sexuality, with a woman he orders around and acts like he owns. Super-self-entitled even as a slave. (and that could have been shown with Sweets or any other available female slave. No Penny needed.)

Maybe her dreams are prophetic and she is going to find the Queen of Meereen, remind her of some truth she saw on the walls of Qarth, and then become just as dead as I would like her to be already, against a Tyrell foe.

Either that, or she is an unnecessarily drawn out means of utterly failing to interest us in the mystery of who Hop-bean's wife might have been.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:39 PM, Wall Flower said:

I agree that there are similarities between Sansa and Penny in the sense that both live in a world where they don't make the rules or hold the power and have been raised to be pleasing  to those who do. Penny does raise some interesting questions - does Tyrion really have to be grateful for the privileges he was born with or is he perfectly entitled to still be angry at the prejudice and abuse he suffered and demand more than unreasoning bigotry from his society. Penny does give Tyrion an insight into the compromises those without privilege have to make and the resourcefulness they need to employ to survive.

Another way I see Sansa and Penny as similar is that both of them are dependent on the goodwill of men who owe them nothing. It should be interesting to see how each of them fares.

On another note, there may be more to Penny than everyone thinks. Penny joined Tyrion and Jorah because of Benerro's visions. Why isn't exactly clear.

On 18 April 2016 at 3:39 PM, Dorian Martell said:

She is a late coming character non POV character. Tyrion was a highborn lord in a powerful position second only to the king. The fact that he is in a mummer's farce shows you how far he has fallen from his high status. Penny is a commoner and a dwarf. She is at the the lowest rung of society. The only people below her are the property of other people. Tyrion being forced to live her lifestyle her  the value in the  books. He is being forced to be humble. He is using his wits again, something he stopped using after the blackwater/shae debacle. Also, tyrion has never fucked her. He only has sexual congress with women of normal height. Penny will probably die though 

Yes, it would appear that Tyrion is prejudiced against Dwarves, I think that is just about her only reason for being in the books, unless she is a faceless man! Penny did let on about who hired them though didn't she? Littlefinger was behind it??

6 hours ago, bent branch said:

</snip>On another note, there may be more to Penny than everyone thinks. Penny joined Tyrion and Jorah because of Benerro's visions. Why isn't exactly clear.

For me, its not just the why that isn't clear, but the if. Could you quote me/explain the place in the book where we learn Penny joined them because of Benerro's visions?

Tyrion has spent his life protected by his Lannister name that he now despises. Even as Yollo its his confidence and persuasive eloquence, both only possible because of his privilege, that save him from death. Penny's apparent innocence and servility irritates him so much because she reminds him subconsciously that he owes his continued survival to the skills his privileged upbringing (his Lannister-ness) allowed him to acquire, at a time when he is busy despising the Lannisters and dreaming of their ultimate destruction.

For me Penny also represents the small folk. Tyrion swings between sentimentality, lies and guilt when he is being "nice" to her-none of which are good ways to rule. Then there are also the times when the "Lord Tyrion" in him resurfaces and he wants to kill her for the most slightest of reasons and he even allows himself gives her a slap as he convinces himself it is for her own good. I think Penny is Tyrion's test of the kind of ruler he will make-whether he will rule through office with Dany or anyone else as queen or king or rule alone remains to be seen. The emotions she provokes in him are a rehearsal for how Tywin's son will deal with the constant demands and requests about the mundanities of the daily grind that is a massive part of governance. Its boring, the people are often stupid and not shy about demanding rulers step in and do something and you must step up to the mark even when its the last thing you want to do, when in fact, it would be a whole lot easier for you to get rid of the people complaining to just make the problem go away.

41 minutes ago, BlueBard said:

Tyrion has spent his life protected by his Lannister name that he now despises. Even as Yollo its his confidence and persuasive eloquence, both only possible because of his privilege, that save him from death. Penny's apparent innocence and servility irritates him so much because she reminds him subconsciously that he owes his continued survival to the skills his privileged upbringing (his Lannister-ness) allowed him to acquire, at a time when he is busy despising the Lannisters and dreaming of their ultimate destruction.

Yeah, Penny is basically there to tell Tyrion, "Check yo privilege!", but let's be real, that could've been accomplished in one chapter, two at the most. 

18 hours ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

I don't know why you think Tyrion is dark enough as is. He's a villain 

I don't think Tyrion's supposed to end up as a hero or even an anti-hero

I think killing your father is pretty much as dark as it gets. Then add a preoccupation with prostitutes, incestual rapefantasies, the murder of a former lover, complete physiological disfigurement and a rampant alcoholism... I don't see how you don't find this dark enough?

Tyrion is not the topic, however. 

Back to Penny: I'm kind of surprised that I'm the only one who thinks that there surely is a great twist lying in wait for us concerning her cliché moral-guide-character. GRRM is too good a storyteller to be content with clichés like Penny, right?

2 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Yeah, Penny is basically there to tell Tyrion, "Check yo privilege!", but let's be real, that could've been accomplished in one chapter, two at the most. 

I feel like George's editor should have handed George a note with the bolded on it for about half the book(s).

'Brienne's chapters are to show...' 'Read the note.'

'Dany's chapters show that...' 'Read the note.'

'Tyrion's travels make him realise that...' 'Read. The. Note.'

8 hours ago, Neds Secret said:

Yes, it would appear that Tyrion is prejudiced against Dwarves, I think that is just about her only reason for being in the books, unless she is a faceless man! Penny did let on about who hired them though didn't she? Littlefinger was behind it??

It isn't that he is prejudiced against dwarves, but they are a reminder of who he is.  She is everything he fears he himself is or could be. At hte same time he is rather aware of the fact that his actions indirectly caused the death of her brother. He feels bad for that. If he hadnt been the son of the most powerful man on the continent, it could be his head in a bucket of tar  

I think Penny is to Tyrion what Brienne is to Jaime ie. a personification of his major conflict/theme in his arc. For Jaime it was the knights' honour and how nuanced and complex that is - and he sort of confronts this through Brienne's desire to have knightly values despite her gender. Penny is there for Tyrion to confront his insecurities regarding appearance/ disabilities and his treatment of women, I think. Both Penny and Brienne sort of make the Lannister brothers re-evaluate their core ideas. And I think this works the other way round as well.

It's also important to note that both Penny and Brienne are far more disadvataged and pretty much ostracized due to their gender, appearance, public perception, etc to make Tyrion and Jaime understand how priviledged they are 

7 hours ago, Walda said:

For me, its not just the why that isn't clear, but the if. Could you quote me/explain the place in the book where we learn Penny joined them because of Benerro's visions?

It's not stated outright in ADWD and I can't give you a quote since it is pretty much all of the end of Chapter 27, but I'll try to step you through all the clues in chapter 27 that tell us Benerro foresaw Penny and was partially responsible for getting her shipped off with Jorah and Tyrion.

Step One:  It is Jorah's turn to approach Vogarro's widow. As they approach the widow asks if Tyrion is a special dwarf and if he is a gift. Jorah replies no and gives her the gloves. The widow is obviously offended by the gloves, but continues to talk to Jorah.

Step Two:  She asks Jorah what he wants and Jorah replies he wants passage to Meereen. The widow suddenly offers Jorah wine and starts to ask him why he wants to head east while everyone else is heading west. During this conversation she brings up Benerro trying to see what Jorah knows about him and then directly confronts Jorah about why he is seeking Dany. From the rest of the conversation that follows, it can be implied that this was the widow's attempt to see if Benerro had sent Jorah to her.

Step Three:  When Jorah tries to tell the widow he wants to serve Dany, the widow laughs at him and demands a better answer. At this point Jorah tells the widow that he is taking Tyrion to Dany and starts to tell her who Tyrion is. The widow stops him and says she is well aware of who Tyrion is. This is a very important clue. Notice that the widow has known who Tyrion is from the first moment they walked up to her. This knowledge alone is not enough to convince her to tell them how to get to Meereen. In fact, she outright refuses to help them. So what does convince her?

Step Four:  Penny attacks Tyrion. THAT'S IT. That is the only thing that happens between the widow flatly refusing to help them and her telling them how to get to Meereen. Yes, there is a lot of words describing the attack, how the attack was stopped and the widow helping Penny, but essentially Penny attacking Tyrion is the thing that makes the widow decide to help them. And when she does decide to help them, she says that Benerro told her which ship would be going to Meereen. And when she tells them about how to get to Meereen she gives Dany a message through Tyrion, as if she is confident of his getting through to Dany.

So from our clues we know that the widow knew who Tyrion was from the beginning and that wasn't enough for her to help him. We also know from our clues that Benerro had taken the time and effort to make sure the widow knew about the Selaesori Qhoran's fate. Why would he do this? Most people assume it was so Moqorro could take the ship. But Moqorro could book his passage without going through the widow so he wasn't a reason to tell the widow. The only reason for Benerro to tell the widow was so she could guide someone towards the Selaesori Qhoran. Someone who Benerro wanted to find their way to Dany. We know Benerro didn't tell the widow "Send Tyrion Lannister to Daenerys" because she knew who he was and refused to help. But from the way things happened, we can guess what Benerro did tell her. He probably told her that there would be two dwarfs and one would attack the other. When that happened, tell the dwarf that was attacked to take the Selaesori Qhoran.

Aha, you say. This only shows that Benerro saw that Tyrion was important to Dany. But in Chapter 33 we find out that it was Tyrion that insisted Penny travel with them to Meereen. So Benerro's vision made it clear that Tyrion needed to be on that ship, but it doesn't tell us why it is important that Tyrion be on that ship. We still don't know what decision or action of Tyrion's will be the one that makes his being on that ship so important. Maybe it is because he brought Penny with him. Time will tell.

19 hours ago, WSmith84 said:

I feel like George's editor should have handed George a note with the bolded on it for about half the book(s).

HAHAHAHAH LOVE IT

Really my friends has been on the theory that penny s Tyrion's daughter which  don't know if i hate or love. 

19 hours ago, WSmith84 said:

It's the journey not the destination 

16 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

HAHAHAHAH LOVE IT

Really my friends has been on the theory that penny s Tyrion's daughter which  don't know if i hate or love. 

She and her brother knew their father and she's too old to be his.

18 hours ago, Dorian Martell said:

It isn't that he is prejudiced against dwarves, but they are a reminder of who he is.  She is everything he fears he himself is or could be. At hte same time he is rather aware of the fact that his actions indirectly caused the death of her brother. He feels bad for that. If he hadnt been the son of the most powerful man on the continent, it could be his head in a bucket of tar  

He feels bad but he blames cercei. As do I, another one of her stupid decisions.

15 hours ago, Company of the Cat said:

I think Penny is to Tyrion what Brienne is to Jaime ie. a personification of his major conflict/theme in his arc. For Jaime it was the knights' honour and how nuanced and complex that is - and he sort of confronts this through Brienne's desire to have knightly values despite her gender. Penny is there for Tyrion to confront his insecurities regarding appearance/ disabilities and his treatment of women, I think. Both Penny and Brienne sort of make the Lannister brothers re-evaluate their core ideas. And I think this works the other way round as well.

It's also important to note that both Penny and Brienne are far more disadvataged and pretty much ostracized due to their gender, appearance, public perception, etc to make Tyrion and Jaime understand how priviledged they are 

I could get behind this. 

On 4/21/2016 at 11:46 PM, Walda said:

Immediately before they met, the Widow of the Waterfront had decided "If you want to get to Meereen, swim. I have no help to give you.”(ADwD, Ch.27 Tyrion VII) It is Penny's tale that persuades the Widow to assist their passage, not Tyrion's, not Jorah's. Of course, there were other ways that the Widow could have determined their allegiances. I don't actually have a problem with Penny in this chapter. She distracts successfully and she furthers the plot.

My problem with her starts in the very next Tyrion chapter: -  “You were the one who insisted that we bring her.”
“I said we could not abandon her in Volantis.That does not mean I want to fuck her."
(ADwD, Ch.33 Tyrion VIII) Like, excuse me Tyrion, but no-one was suggesting that but you.

And, umm, why couldn't they 'abandon' her in Volantis? She was a free woman, with enough money to pay for a meal, and the Widow of the Waterfront had taken her under her wing. Why she (And her dog, and her pig, and all her worldly goods, and all Oppo's worldly goods ) should be brought along at the insistence of a captive and a slave, regardless of the additional expense to Jorah, and the animosity of the captain and crew, is handwaved by this lame little exchange.

And it seems to be done mostly so we can have a grim little rom-con with startlingly original lines like:  "I am not to blame for what happened to your bloody brother.”
Penny picked the cup of wine he’d poured for her and threw it in his face

or "No, thought Tyrion. That is not a place you want to go, girl. Do not ask that of me. Do not even think it."(ADwD, Ch.33 Tyrion VIII)

As the show has shown us, in its own inimitable way, virtually all the travails of Tyrion and Jorah could have happened just as well if they had left Penny in Volantis.

Penny isn't needed to distract from the image of the Knights (representing Westeros) and Dothraki killing each other in Daznak's pit , no doubt to the great satisfaction of the  Masters of Slavers Bay. Nor to foreshadow Jorah slaying a Khalasar of Dothraki.

Not needed for the hurricane (that hints to us that Slavers bay is equatorial), nor for Moroquo's going overboard, nor for Tyrion getting a good price as a dwarf slave and bringing Jorah to the Second Sons, Tyrion seeing the Tolosi balls, Tyrion wiping Yezzens bum, Tyrion nearly being eaten by Lions in Dezan's pit.

The mystery of why Yezzen was set on sending him to to pits within 24 hours of paying five thousand for him, and winning 27 times that sum (or whatever portion of that sum was the price paid for Tyrion alone, assuming all five games of cyvasse were double or nothing) remains without Penny.

I guess it is important that Tyrion establishes a relationship with a woman before he indulges his taste for giving her a 'soft' cuff when she starts boring him with her dreams. But if the point had been to show that after being captured, shipwrecked, sold, and entered into the books of the Second Sons, Tyrion is still a knuckler, Sweets (or any other female/female identifying treasure in Yezzen's menagerie) could have done. No need to drag a female dwarf full of clichés halfway around the world for that.

There are other ways to explain the rules of Come into My Castle (to us, not to Penny) and to give Tyrion practice at jousting and pratfalls. Maybe someone was necessary to act as a vehicle to get Crunch and Pretty Pig to Volantis and then Meereen (in which case, they are both alive in spite of Tyrion's lies). There has been something about dogs and barking going on that seems a lot like foreshadowing to me. And of course pigs are as strongly associated with Robert as green and gold is with Renly. Still, it didn't have to be as stale a character as Penny. Or she could have spent the whole trip  sulking in a corner of the ship, and got eaten by a lion before Dany had the show dragged off.

She has given two clues about the order of events at the Red Wedding - Oswell at Pentos is one, and that it was her helm that flew off with the melon in it at the RW. (And, while it was Ser Giles that pulled a red melon out of the helm at the RW, it was a Yunkai in a Green-and-Gold tokar that pulled a purple melon from the helm of the Baratheon dwarf-knight this time. Ironically, Tyrion was a cupbearer with purple wine and cramping legs in both.) These are not worth enduring her character on the Selaesori Qhoran, and again, she could have been thrown to a lion immediately after.

If Penny has any point at all, it isn't even as a convincing morality pet, because  she isn't showing Tyrion has changed, and isn't needed to remind us of the ways in which he sucks. He is still alternating acts of kindness and brutality and a creepy kind of sexuality, with a woman he orders around and acts like he owns. Super-self-entitled even as a slave. (and that could have been shown with Sweets or any other available female slave. No Penny needed.)

Maybe her dreams are prophetic and she is going to find the Queen of Meereen, remind her of some truth she saw on the walls of Qarth, and then become just as dead as I would like her to be already, against a Tyrell foe.

Either that, or she is an unnecessarily drawn out means of utterly failing to interest us in the mystery of who Hop-bean's wife might have been.

Alot of this is true or I at least see your point and I agree with you on she isn't showing he changed-because he hasn't, imo. But I can't agree with the bolded part. I like her character... though at this point I fear it shows how naive I am as hella amount of people feel the same as you she's unnecessarily drawn-out, failure of a character unable to spark interest.

Archived