3rd Trailer!

Snarky

6 minutes ago, Anna Marzo said:

Not even Arianne wanted to murder Myrcella. She wanted to crown the girl. She even had a smart strategy... using that sucession law, Cersei would find herself trapped between declaring war on her own daughter or accepting the crowning of Myrcella and losing her power as Queen Regent in KL. Either way, she would have to go against one of her children, and Arianne knew that is one of Cersei's weaknesses (among sociopathy and being paranoid).

Yes, Arianne didn't want to murder Myrcella, but she did want war with the Lannisters.  So in that sense show Ellaria fulfills the function of book Arianne.  But I'm not here to defend show Ellaria.  She sucks, along with the Sand Snakes.

On 4/19/2016 at 8:33 AM, The Fattest Leech said:

Nope, the expert swordsman does not pick up a sword from a fallen foe. 

The expert swordsman draws two swords from their scabbards... Even though it has been shown time and again through history and experience that two long swords in battle will gets you killed faster than you move to defend yourself. 

This stood out to me right away as wrong and detracts from the fight. 

On 4/19/2016 at 8:42 AM, Ruhail said:

So no dawn eh?

On 4/19/2016 at 8:46 AM, The Fattest Leech said:

Dawn is either regular steel with just the name airbrushed down her handle, or has not been shown yet. 

haha indeed!

i still have hope for Dawn! Hell we still haven't seen the third kings guard yet.

And Dawn might be lying somewhere on the ground till Dayne has use for it (1 on 1 dual with Ned)

But atleast now its confirmed there is atleast a total of two kingsguard that will be in the TOJ scene. :D

33 minutes ago, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

Yes, Arianne didn't want to murder Myrcella, but she did want war with the Lannisters.  So in that sense show Ellaria fulfills the function of book Arianne.  But I'm not here to defend show Ellaria.  She sucks, along with the Sand Snakes.

I got what you meant :) I just wish they hadn't done such a poor job with the dornish plot -.-

Archived