Doran and Dorne in Season 6

Petyr Targaryen

1 hour ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

You mean the leaked pictures are fake? Looked real enough to me...

No they are real. Thats not what he said, he said the reddit guy who posted the full episode description did so by putting together information of the pictures/trailers

17 minutes ago, The Truth said:

http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1461361338249.jpg

book dorne vs show dorne

Both suck ass, to be honest.

(BTW, you should put a spoiler warning on it). 

Poor Preston Jacobs, tho. All his hopes and dreams of master plans and whatnot were death on arrival. 

My reaction to "Dorne" without spoiling...

Ok, I haven't been watching the series. I won't buy HBO/Cinemax just for one show(They honestly stink on movies and other shows) I caught up a bit today with a marathon of them on a free weekend. What in the blue F*(k are they thinking?

Dorne is just one of the things they've fubared THEMSELVES on. They could spread this show out for a lot longer and fans would enjoy it, but they seem to keep going for the fast thrills. They're trying to be the Walking Dead of medieval Fantasy here. In short, the show is a hit, why rush through it? They're blowing plot after plot they could have done.

The entire thing smells like a quick cash grab...when this series could easily have gone 10+ years and make a fortune. I just don't get it...anyone?

1 hour ago, Edward Riley said:

My reaction to "Dorne" without spoiling...

Ok, I haven't been watching the series. I won't buy HBO/Cinemax just for one show(They honestly stink on movies and other shows) I caught up a bit today with a marathon of them on a free weekend. What in the blue F*(k are they thinking?

Dorne is just one of the things they've fubared THEMSELVES on. They could spread this show out for a lot longer and fans would enjoy it, but they seem to keep going for the fast thrills. They're trying to be the Walking Dead of medieval Fantasy here. In short, the show is a hit, why rush through it? They're blowing plot after plot they could have done.

The entire thing smells like a quick cash grab...when this series could easily have gone 10+ years and make a fortune. I just don't get it...anyone?

They couldn't do that. Most of these actors want to move onto different things. Stephen Dillane was done, Sophie turner is about to either hit the big time or fail, and kip is doing his best to break into movies.

5 minutes ago, WightsOfPassage said:

Well I never expected much from the Dorne side of the show anyway.  They'll probably sideline it to give others more screentime.

on the contrary, it looks like Dorne will go to war :D

looks like we will be seeing more of Ellaria and her sand babies too xD

1 hour ago, goomba said:

on the contrary, it looks like Dorne will go to war :D

Yeah, a civil war most likely, given the power vacuum.

But that will simply be ignored, just as no one bothered naming a new hand of the king for the whole last season, because who cares about politics.

51 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:
  Hide contents

How did the SS get back on the ship after it left? They were last seen standing with Ellaria watching it sail off..

No idea ! No explanation was given was it? 

29 minutes ago, Stag_legion said:

If something like this had happened in the book, house Yronwood would definitely move in to take over Martell holdings and execute sand snakes and Ellaria. Bastards don't inherent and the kinslaying would  make the rest of Dorne unsympathetic.

Yes, agree. 

Archived