Football: Hotspur's Fox Hunt

Zoë Sumra

Tottenham are the better team out there, but given how their defence plays, I'll be surprised if all four defenders are on the pitch on 90 minutes. 

Also, Dembele will be in trouble. 

Although I've enjoyed Spurs improvement, they get some incredible leniency on cards not shown.  I know this is a bad-tempered derby but Spurs foul so much all season and never collect as many cards as they should.  

Chelsea find themselves in the doubly unlikely position of being the popular favorite  and less dirty team in a match. 

Yeah, today Spurs did a magnificent impression of Pulis-era Stoke. Well done!

ETA: also, congratulations Leicester! If we take Everton out of the equation, it's been a fairytale season.

Woohoo! Well done Leicester.

Anybody but Tottenham...if Arsenal weren't going to win the league (stop laughing back there), I'm very happy that Leicester were the ones to do it instead.

Great stuff for Ranieri as well, who has had to take a lot of ridicule over the years.

6 hours ago, baxus said:

Casper Schmeichel with the first Premier League trophy he got his hands on.

Also, it seems that in the last 8 seasons Leicester City and Real Madrid have won the same number of national titles :lol: 

It's not like Liverpool, or Arsenal have won a whole lot league titles in that period of time either. And they are literally not playing in the same league as Barcelona (No offense).

Anyway Bayern - Atletico has thus far been very entertaining. 

If Bayern continue to play like this, then this will be over in 90 entertaining minutes, and Atletico won't finish this game without a red card.

Bayern are all over Atletico. That was a big penalty save by Oblak. Atleti need to get hold of the ball and build some forward momentum because it has been one-way traffic. Can see only one winner at this stage.

Archived