NFL 2016: Is there a draft in here or is it just me?

Maithanet

2 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

Good center.  Wonder if he can snap it better than Whalen on punts? :)

You meddle with forces beyond your comprehension...

And mine, because I still have no idea what the fuck that madness was.

Just now, Jaime L said:

Wait, why did Houston trade up one pick with Washington? 

To keep us from trading it to someone else who also wants a reciever?  Maybe?  Whatever, free 6th round pick.  

With Bosa gone, I think that it was a great move for Dallas to pick up Elliot. I know it is a reach here, but his upside to me is going to be so much better than Ramsey. With solid drafting for the last three years or so, Dallas is in a perfect position to take the risk here. 

The rules absolutely say not to draft a RB this high. If you are going to break those rule, Elliot is the guy to break them for.

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

To keep us from trading it to someone else who also wants a reciever?  Maybe?  Whatever, free 6th round pick.  

Soooo...we just wanted a different WR anyway? It's all really weird how it ended up. 

I am excited to see what a WR taller than 6'0" is like. 

3 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Wait, why did Houston trade up one pick with Washington? 

2 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

New NFL Draft wisdom:  Draft picks = Monopoly money?:P

Mrs. PotN is excited about her Vikes picking next!

Just now, Jaime L said:

Soooo...we just wanted a different WR anyway? It's all really weird how it ended up. 

I am excited to see what a WR taller than 6'0" is like. 

In my opinion, Washington just won all the way around right here. I like Doctson much better than Fuller as a WR in the NFL. Much better hands.

I am very surprised.  WR is a long term need with Garcon and Jackson both on the final year of their contract (and both looking at their third contract).  But I thought for sure we'd go D line, essentially every D line guy was still there except Rankins.  

Doctson really wasn't on my radar, but a lot of people say he is a baller.  Big, good hands, competitive.  Hopefully he'll be great.  

2 minutes ago, Howdyphillip said:

In my opinion, Washington just won all the way around right here. I like Doctson much better than Fuller as a WR in the NFL. Much better hands.

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

I am very surprised.  WR is a long term need with Garcon and Jackson both on the final year of their contract (and both looking at their third contract).  But I thought for sure we'd go D line, essentially every D line guy was still there except Rankins.  

Doctson really wasn't on my radar, but a lot of people say he is a baller.  Big, good hands, competitive.  Hopefully he'll be great.  

I'll take it then. 

And now 3 straight WRs.....

Just now, Howdyphillip said:

There was not four first round WR talents in this year's draft... This is good news for the second round. Defensive line is deep.

Colts need to sell the rest of the draft to get back into the end of the 1st right now and take a rusher.

Archived