NFL 2016: Is there a draft in here or is it just me?

Maithanet

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

So much for the Sanchennaissance.

And any leverage Bradford or Fitzpatrick hoped to have.

Could give Fitzpatrick more motivation to sign with Broncs if he really refuses to play for what the Jets offered. Now the Broncos can tell him with no uncertainty that they're signing him as a placeholder for a bit more than the Jets offered, but not what he's asking.

Cripes...I went away from the computer awhile and was only half watching the draft and ANOTHER BAD story about Laramey Tunsil appeared. 

Tunsil was asked whether he took money while he was in school at a press conference Thursday.

“I made a mistake,” Tunsil said, via Hugh Kellenberger of the Jackson Clarion-Ledger. “That happened. I’d have to say yeah.”

Kellenberger reports that an NFL staffer stepped in and stopped the press conference as follow up questions came Tunsil’s way. Tunsil was suspended seven games by the NCAA last year for receiving improper benefits while in school.

Dolphins General Manager Chris Grier said in a press conference that the team feels “very comfortable” with all the information they have about Tunsil. He added they’d heard rumors about the pot video and that it occurred two years ago.

There have been other fake statements and tweets attributed to Tunsil bouncing around on a Thursday evening that has him in the news for different reasons than most people expected.

At this rate, they are going to find bodies in his freezer by the time Carolina picks.

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I don't know. Handing the reins over to an an untested rook isn't quite the same thing. This could blow up in his face.

He'll learn from the best

Archived