NFL 2016: Is there a draft in here or is it just me?

Maithanet

12 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Top 10 for a position that there are roughly 90 starters in the league (depending on if you call a slot receiver for run-heavy teams starters) is high praise.  Hell, if I get a freebie for injury, there are probably only 6 guys I make that bet on.  

My conviction is great.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I wasn't sure if I'd be greeted by Sparkles or Daggers. 

Most good daggers are quite sparkly.

5 hours ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Having watched Prescott play a lot over his career, his only major weakness is the deep ball. Anything past 20-25 yards and his accuracy suffers. He draws Tebow comparisons which I don't really think are fair as he appears much more polished as a short/intermediate passer than Tebow ever did. Apart from that, he seems to be a strong character kid who will work hard to get better. I think he'll turn out to be no worse than a strong NFL backup. 

Prescott has been my sleeper for a couple of months. I had hoped they might be able to get him with their first 4th round pick but they might have to get him in the 3rd now. 

Dallas has a good shot at a good defensive end in the 2nd. Dodd or Ogbah. Noah Spence (who was kicked out of Ohio State for ecstasy) might be the best pure pass rusher left but with two previous 2nd round defensive ends both on drug suspensions, they can't afford a third.

3 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

Nope, not until September and only when the elevator video came out. So 7 or so months of supporting him despite knowing he hit his fiancee. 

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/23/5744964/ray-rice-arrest-assault-statement-apology-ravens

I believe the sordid Rice story did, in fact, involve the Ravens' owner discussing leniency with Goodell over a game of golf at Augusta. The Ravens put on a full-court press to protect Ray Rice before it went public.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/11551518/how-ray-rice-scandal-unfolded-baltimore-ravens-roger-goodell-nfl

Archived