Ellaria's fate?

Seaworth'sShipmate

It's not clear to me whether poisoning Myrcella was part of Doran's plan or not.
And in addition, the Lannister camp cant be entirely sure who exactly did it and for what reasons.

Perhaps someone else will be made the scapegoat. It seems too straightforward to go ahead and justly  execute a fan favorite. At the very least, the sand snakes have a lot to catch up on against the books, so I think she will be kept around to make sense of what goes on for the time being. 

53 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Most likely she will be executed since it did mention there will be a female death in the premise. Hopefully so we don't get any cringe lines from her and her Mutant Sand Turtles.

There are a lot of females could not put it to dorne. 

12 minutes ago, Abdallah said:

HOW THE FUCK DID HOTAH GET OWNED? HOW DID THEY GET ON THE SHIP?  :angry:

well i believe i can explain how hotah got owned :D

the writers must have remembered how shit Tyene's fight scene against Bronn was, so they decided instead of attempting to film her fight against Hotah , they will instead have her just stab him in the back instead.

indeed it is BS, no poison can kill a man that big so quickly :angry:

1 minute ago, goomba said:

well i believe i can explain how hotah got owned :D

the writers must have remembered how shit Tyene's fight scene against Bronn was, so they decided instead of attempting to film her fight against Hotah , they will instead have her just stab him in the back instead.

indeed it is BS, no poison can kill a man that big so quickly :angry:

well atleast now I think I know what will happen. Jaime is going to the Riverlands to finish the siege of Riverrun to gather the Lannister men. It'll be intresting to see what happens to Dragonstone now that Stannis is dead. He's going to rally the Tyrells when they free margery and the two powers will attack Dorne. 

6 minutes ago, Abdallah said:

well atleast now I think I know what will happen. Jaime is going to the Riverlands to finish the siege of Riverrun to gather the Lannister men. It'll be intresting to see what happens to Dragonstone now that Stannis is dead. He's going to rally the Tyrells when they free margery and the two powers will attack Dorne. 

i think you are right!

Dorne is looking to go to war, and there seems to be no way that the lannisters could take on Dorne by themselves.

14 minutes ago, goomba said:

i think you are right!

Dorne is looking to go to war, and there seems to be no way that the lannisters could take on Dorne by themselves.

Lannister army is still 30K. But they also have the Tyrells who have a huge army. 

Archived