This Board is not like the book

Lily Valley

Did I miss some RAWMILKMIKE drama because I've been too lame to be on this board lately???  Dammit, Dammit, and more Dammit.

Lily's post has resurrected me from the dead.  The siren call of RAWMILKMIKE will not be ignored.

On 4/25/2016 at 11:30 PM, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Total BS.

Wonder who I would be in that quiz?

I think you would be mouse! Smart, well read and lawyerly with lots of class.

karaddin is a better me than I am, so I know she would be me in a "Who's who at Westeros" test. Although that time Hereward impersonated me he was also a better version of me than I am!

I would be Anathema7. :P

EDIT: *hugs* @ Elder Sister. I thought of you today since I saw someone on the internet had put fairy lights in a creepy baby doll head and I do believe you need this in your life.

On 23/4/2016 at 6:05 PM, Lily Valley said:

I am very disappointed.  I have read article after article about this board and this little kingdom has as little in common with those written words as Elvis Presley has in common with headlice.  What the hell.  You people had a perfectly good guide to live up to my expectations and yet you have utterly failed.  All you had to do was perfectly align with what I wanted you to say to me in my own head, instead you have all these stupid opinions and different ways of viewing Life, the Universe and Everything.  In fact, you are even worse.  When someone DOES say something interesting, all y'all dogpile on them and run them away with your QUESTIONS.  RawMilkMike?  Are you there?  Come back and I won't say a WORD.

And don't even try to correct my grammar.  I DARE you to try to use "all y'all" correctly in a sentence.

I am leaving this board.  For a shower beer, which I will point out has NEVER been mentioned anywhere in any article.  Heretics.

Shower beer :wub:

On 4/25/2016 at 4:30 PM, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Total BS.

Wonder who I would be in that quiz?

How would you be able to tell?  I thought I was talking to a Monkey and it turned out I was ACTUALLY talking to David Bowie.  How is that cool?  Hint:  It ISN'T!  It's an abomination.  

One would think this board would have more respect for it's own members.  It just doesn't care.

On 4/25/2016 at 7:43 PM, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

There needs to a "Which westeros.org poster are you?" online quiz, so I can see which of my Facebook friends is a peterbound or Ser Scot or Elder Sister

frankly, I think it's bullshit this doesn't exist

If that did exist, I have this weird hunch that you'd be me and I'd be you.

(For a while, of course. ;) )

8 hours ago, lacuna said:

I thought it was customary to provide a powerpoint presentation when disagreeing with the running of this board. Disappointed!

In every article I have read, there was no Power Point presentation ever.  I sat through those in college they were boring.  This elusive PowerPoint culture is one more thing that is proving that you can't possibly be good enough to to supervise yourselves on this this board. II mean, who has time to upgrade their software?  Just throw your tablet in the trash every five minutes like everyone else.  

I read about a dance party exit with this awesome band.  I heard it was y'all's favorite.

I don't understand this talk about a book. In front of me atm there are two books, and they are not like each other. I am pretty certain there are several other books around this school; some similar to each other, some different. 

As far as I'm concerned, this is the start of the apocalypse. 

Archived