MLB 2016: Chia Pet Un-Safe Zone

Ramsay B.

41 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

You can't have bad fans in a region that has none. 

We'll said. 

Who uses MLB online stuff for radio or tv broadcasts?  Is it worth the money?  I'm moving the family to Williamsburg, VA in a week and I'm not certain I can live on Nationals games when the Cubs are just more important to me...

54 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

We'll said. 

Who uses MLB online stuff for radio or tv broadcasts?  Is it worth the money?  I'm moving the family to Williamsburg, VA in a week and I'm not certain I can live on Nationals games when the Cubs are just more important to me...

I used it last year for radio and I really liked it. I was able to stream it through my smartphone. I don't recall if there were FCC blackouts though. You might run into that when your Cubbies are playing the Nationals.  

7 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I used it last year for radio and I really liked it. I was able to stream it through my smartphone. I don't recall if there were FCC blackouts though. You might run into that when your Cubbies are playing the Nationals.  

Fortunatley, I don't think they'll play again this year unless it's in the playoffs...

10 hours ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Some Masshole has a "Fire Goodell" sign he's been holding up behind home plate. Worst fans ever.

If a fan did that at Fenway I'd roll my eyes. Since he did it at Yankee Stadium, I'd say that is a feature, not a bug. :P

On 7/15/2016 at 10:16 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Insane genius creates a season of MLB: The Show videogame wherein all 30 teams are staffed top to bottom by Bartolo Colons.

http://www.amazinavenue.com/2016/7/13/12170246/a-league-of-bartolo-colons

There is one walk in the entire game. Both starters go 8 scoreless before being pulled for pinch hitters (yeah, I don't know). :rolleyes:

That article, and the whole idea, was awesome. :lmao: "There was not a single stolen base attempted by anyone in the entire season, probably because the Bartolo Colons are actually smart." :rofl:

16 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

We'll said. 

My old roommate had a subscription to MLB.TV. It was pretty awesome. I'd say it's worth it if you live out of your team's market. Though I could maybe tell you about another way to watch out of market games that I discovered when I couldn't get Dodger games even in LA.

7 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

If a fan did that at Fenway I'd roll my eyes. Since he did it at Yankee Stadium, I'd say that is a feature, not a bug. :P

You guys are persistent as hell, gotta give it to you there.

2 hours ago, Myshkin said:

My old roommate had a subscription to MLB.TV. It was pretty awesome. I'd say it's worth it if you live out of your team's market. Though I could maybe tell you about another way to watch out of market games that I discovered when I couldn't get Dodger games even in LA.

Very much worth it.  I've had MLB.tv for the past couple of seasons for the Dodgers and I love it.

4 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Oh? Do tell. I'm all ears. 

2 minutes ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Kershaw shutdown for a while. Not good news for some of you west coasters.

Not good at all.  They've actually been playing pretty well without him, but if he's out for another month I don't think they have any chance of catching the Giants.  Maintaining a WC spot could be difficult as well.

Archived