MLB 2016: Chia Pet Un-Safe Zone

Ramsay B.

3 hours ago, Triskan said:

Cards are 0-3 @ LA in games I've attended. 

Extend that to 0-4 and you might have MC, Myshkin, and Young Wolf pooling their money to buy you a ticket every time St. Louis visits LA. :P

And now Bautista's out there basically saying Odor's a wimp. Does he think anyone's buying that bullshit? We all saw the fight drain out of him the second he got clocked, and we all saw Beltre not so much holding him back as holding him up. 

2 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

And now Bautista's out there basically saying Odor's a wimp. Does he think anyone's buying that bullshit? We all saw the fight drain out of him the second he got clocked, and we all saw Beltre not so much holding him back as holding him up. 

He's so full of shit his eyes are brown. 

6 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

Teddy Atlas called in on Sportscenter to troll Bautista.  To his credit he said he had a good chin.  

Finally saw the whole of the ensuing mess after the punch. Bautista made zero effort to even try to get out of Beltres bearhug as the teams scrapped, such a tough guy move there. He looked totally out of it and his "takes a bigger man to knock me down" post game remarks are laughable.

On May 14, 2016 at 4:23 PM, DanteGabriel said:

David Ortiz tripled to tie the game in the bottom of the 9th and then doubled in the 11th to drive home the winning run, and got mobbed by the team on second base. Great moment. Great finish to a very entertaining game. This is why grown-ass men across the country call him "Papi."

He's leading the league in RBI's, has an over .400 OBP and is generally clutch hitting like an MVP......And this is his swan song season? Big Papi needs to be in Coop town the moment he's elgible. I still remember that Grand Slam he beat the Tigers with in the playoffs a few years back, I kept thinking dont pitch to him here, dont pitch to him here, dont pitch to him here, I dont give a fuck if the bases are loaded DO NOT PITCH TO HIM HERE....Two seconds later he goes yard. Seen it coming a mile away and it was one of the few times I ever begged for my team to walk in a run.

Archived