[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

So I have been doing this thread since season 2 I think, and at first it was "Nitpick Without Repercussion," but people eventually told me to change it because "nitpicking" sounded like we were just a bunch of whiners.  Then I changed it to "Rant and Rave Without Repercussion," and people thought "ranting" made us sound like lunatics.  So is "criticize" okay?  I was thinking about it for awhile and I think it sounds better.  But I think we all know why we're here anyway. 

Basically, for those unfamiliar, this thread is where people come to criticize the show on anything, no matter how big or small or how dumb some people outside of this thread may think, and it's kind of like a "safe haven" for people who are not enjoying all aspects of the show but don't want to be attacked on other threads.  So please try to respect that.  There is generally always a "Positive Nitpick" thread too, if that suits you better.

Be nice! :)

I actually liked both previous titles more :), but who cares? And nitpicking doesn't really cover the anger anymore :)). Just saw some Dorne spoilers... not talking about them yet. I had no idea they were even making Dorne this season, I thought everyone hated that arc, including non-readers.

Hmmmmmmm, do I watch and post and nitpick and rant and rave and critize......all at the same time, or.....wait til the show is over?  LOLOL  I guess it depends on my attention span, my anger, and if the site holds up through the premiere? 

8 minutes ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

I would love to give you all recommendations, but I only have the ones for earthquakes... considering this show is also a fucking disaster, just don't run and leave calmly if you need to leave. :dunno:

give it a chance jon con...you never know when something will strike your fancy

4 minutes ago, Howdyphillip said:

So, already 10 posts criticizing the show, and it hasn't even aired yet... Fitting...

you know me brother...i ain't criticizing....i am standing strong for a good season....

Archived