Is Jon's blood a dragon shape?

23 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Sansa tears over his body? Where did you heard it? Unless she makes it to Castle Black this or next episode. Hardly.

I was fluctuating between 4 different sites and someone came up with a theory that when she gets there and Jon is dead ,that she cries over his dead body, it is not in the form of a leak, just a theory, because Maisie or someone else said it will be different or surprising.

On 4/27/2016 at 1:50 PM, Visenya the Dragon said:

I agree! There was a seen last season when Aemon tells Sam it's a terrible thing for a Targ to be alone in this world with no Targ family. Then Jon walks in the room right after he says this.(a hint)   Last season when Dany meets Tyrion she is wearing a necklace with three heads of the dragon. The very next eposide she is wearing a single dragon necklace before she flys off on Drogon. I think Tyrion is the third dragon. 

Tyrion starting to bond with the dragon is amazing. Tyrion is going to ride a

On 4/27/2016 at 1:50 PM, Visenya the Dragon said:
9 hours ago, Clash said:

dragon. He is one the the three heads for sigil house Targaryen. Like the image of Jons body in the snow. Wow!  For me the three riders for the dragons are confirmed. 

On 4/30/2016 at 11:05 PM, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

Because Starks were Kings.

And more recently, for 300 years, haven't been. Bit of a stretch to think Davos of Fleabottom who recently learned to read would see the blood of a Stark bastard and think about king's blood.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived