Sand Snakes Staying in King's Landing

robdavies1775

Perhaps Obara and Nym are staying in King's Landing to fulfil the roles of Nym and Tyene in The Winds of Winter... Perhaps with Obara on the small council and Nymeria infiltrating the Faith. 

Presumably they have a role to play in King's Landing given the way aDoD ended and since they're there now they may as well stay.

If they stay in Kings Landing (likely) I think their minds are more toward The Mountain, Tommen, Cersei....in no particular order. 

I'm curious what the plans are for Ellaria and the other Snake.  Are they staying put?  Headed to Kings Landing?  Headed somewhere else?  Do they know Varys?

1 hour ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

For the first time, I think I am actively rooting for Cersei if the Sand Snakes are plotting something. I'd love to see them try and take down Robert Strong only to be diced.

Yeah, you know something is wrong when Cersei is the reasonable one all of the sudden.

8 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Tommen would logically be #1 on their target list. Also, we have heard rumors of Dorne and The Reach working together

That reminds me

Spoiler

Since there was leak with Olenna at Dorne, is Ellaria in charge now? They are attempting to overthrow the Lannisters and who knows what the Sand Snakes gonna be doing at King's Landing unless follow Ellaria and Olenna's order.

1 minute ago, The Arthur Smith said:

That reminds me

Hide contents

Since there was leak with Olenna at Dorne, is Ellaria in charge now? They are attempting to overthrow the Lannisters and who knows what the Sand Snakes gonna be doing at King's Landing unless follow Ellaria and Olenna's order.

Well, as of now, Dorne is literally being run by a bunch of Bastards.

Just now, The Arthur Smith said:

Does that mean they are automatically legitimatized?! By the people and what not?

No, it just means the show runners went ape-shit and the bastard baby maker of bastards of the Red Viper committed treason against the Iron Throne and Dorne itself and they are still "Sands" but it really is breathtaking that they are going this rout on the show without having included the true heir to Dorne in the books, her name is Arianne and she is an "empowered woman".

2 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

No, it just means the show runners went ape-shit and the bastard baby maker of bastards of the Red Viper committed treason against the Iron Throne and Dorne itself and they are still "Sands" but it really is breathtaking that they are going this rout on the show without having included the true heir to Dorne in the books, her name is Arianne and she is an "empowered woman".

No. The empowered women gonna go up to 9000 with Olenna and Ellaria teaming up with Sand Ninjas on their side, with the potential of allying themselves with Dany.

1 minute ago, The Arthur Smith said:

No. The empowered women gonna go up to 9000 with Olenna and Ellaria teaming up with Sand Ninjas on their side, with the potential of allying themselves with Dany.

Anything can happen on the show but keep in mind, the Iron Born are coming back and there is nothing left in the North but snow to steal and "the don't sow" which means, they steal. So, where are they going to do that? People are going to have their hands full.

12 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Anything can happen on the show but keep in mind, the Iron Born are coming back and there is nothing left in the North but snow to steal and "the don't sow" which means, they steal. So, where are they going to do that? People are going to have their hands full.

Are you talking about the plot line with Dany meeting up with the Greyjoys or are you being sarcastic about the whole Dorne stuff?

If it's the former, then there is possibility for Dany to have Dorne and the Tyrells on her side and the show already deviated from the book, so why not. If the show gonna go for a full ice vs fire battle since they omitted Aegon; Jon with the North, Riverlands, and Vale on his side; and Dany with Dorne, Tyrells, and Greyjoys on her side.

Archived