ASOIAF Spinoffs?

norwaywolf123

Do you think there will be any ASOIAF spinnoffs? If so will Grrm have to flesh out the events and characters more?

I would like to know more about Roberts Rebellion. I want to know RObert before he became the the whoremonger king. And possibly get teh answears to many questions. Like Jon Snow parentage or even theories like R+R=D or R+Ashara=D or Aerys+AShara=Daenerys. I want the facts.

What would you like the spinnoff to be about? And why? Some suggestions

1. Roberts Rebbelion (Mostly Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Jon Arryn, Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Elia Martell, Brynden Tully, Randyll Tarly, Jon Connington, POVS)

2. Reign of Aegon the Unworthy

3. 1 First Blackfyre Rebellion

4. Chronicles of Nymeria of the Rhoynar (We can se the Rhoynar-Valyrian war, The flight from Rhoyne, Conquest of Dorne) My favorite, and choice of spinnoff

5. Firstmen-Andal war over the Vale, Artys Arryn VS Robar Royce ( A look into the Andal invasion )

6. Argos Sevenstars attemted conquest of the North

7. War of Conquest (VIsenya, Aegon, Rhaenys)

8. The Century of blood (Essos)

9. Dance of the Dragons (Rhaneyra VS Aegon the second)

10. Daeron the 1 conquest of Dorne

11. Faith Millitant Uprising

12. War of the Ninepenny kings 

13. Tywin's earlier life (want to know about the war of the ninepennykings, Reyne-Tarbeck rebbelion, Tywin and Aerys, Aerys and Joanna)

14. Dunk & Egg

Any suggestions? Something i left out?

We already have the Dunk & Egg stories, as well as a couple of other novellas.

I would like to see Robert's Rebellion in some detail.  Fill in a few of the blank spaces,, though not necessarily all.  The exact nature of Lyanna and Rhaegar's relationship should remain somewhat of a mystery, for example.

How about YA stand-alones of Sansa, Arya, and/or Bran?  Just some minor editing and addition of expository material required.:laugh:

23 hours ago, Nevets said:

We already have the Dunk & Egg stories, as well as a couple of other novellas.

Would be great to see Westeros from a more common perspective.

I would like to see Robert's Rebellion in some detail.  Fill in a few of the blank spaces,, though not necessarily all.  The exact nature of Lyanna and Rhaegar's relationship should remain somewhat of a mystery, for example.

I agree that Rhaegar, Lyanna, Ashara, needs to be a little mysterious. Which characteters would you be most intrested in as POV? Would there be POV in a Roberts rebelion movie/Series? Should it be a film or series?

How about YA stand-alones of Sansa, Arya, and/or Bran?  Just some minor editing and addition of expository material required.:laugh:

What do you mean?

43 minutes ago, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

I would love some tales from the Age of Heroes.

There are many hardcore age of heroes tales but maybe they have grown over time?

The best of the age of heroes characters are Lann the Clever if you ask me. He messed teh casterlys real good.

1 hour ago, norwaywolf123 said:

What do you mean?

YA is Young Adult;  books intended for 13-17 year-olds.  it is significant market in US.  Although it would be interesting to get the Warof the 5 Kings entirely from their POV, even with editing the Stark kids' stories, especially Arya's, probably contain too much sex and violence for that age group, hence the laughter.

Archived