will daenerys unite essos?

blckp

No, she will destroy and burn it to the ground except Braavos which itself will be destroyed as well when Long Night comes. Braavos is a lengthy essay by itself, so I will not derail it. Majority of Essosi survivors which will include former slaves from Slaver's Bay and other places and citizens of destroyed Free Cities will convert to R'hillorism thanks to her dragons and "Fire and Blood" ways and consider her Azor Ahai/Messiah and follow her to Westeros, which will parallel mass migrations from Essos to Westeros like with First Men and then Andals. So yeah, I don't think Dany will bring only Dothraki with her, there will be NOTHING in Essos when she is done there and Long Night comes, so mass groups of Essosi people will move to Westeros. It will be one of the conflict points between Aegon and Dany, with her looking like a foreign invader who brings masses of immigrants when there is not even enough food for locals for the upcoming winter.

1 hour ago, blckp said:

and maybe create new empire or something,

who cares about ice zombies and little land of westeros when she can have whole essos ,

The whole world will be doomed not just westeros. I'm confused why so many don't understand that.... It's called the long night for a reason look up what would happen to the world without the sun.

17 hours ago, The Great and Mighty Poo said:

The whole world will be doomed not just westeros. I'm confused why so many don't understand that.... It's called the long night for a reason look up what would happen to the world without the sun.

maybe sea will block ice zombies if not then she can wait them in essos

i dont think she needs ugly iron chair and little land of westeros , white walkers can have it, constant war destroyed westeros  anyway

No, but I've always thought it would be a more worthwhile endeavor for her. But I've always been of the opinion that if she can't effectively rule one city what hope would she have over a continent...but I'm just not sold on her overall. 

Certainly not: Essos is huge, far too big for her to conquer any more than a few relatively small regions, let alone control them effectively.

At best, she'll end up with

• Volantis
  • Pentos
  • the Disputed Lands with Myr, Lys and Tyrosh (mainly because Lys and Tyrosh are en-route to Westeros, and I could see Myr being overthrown by slaves when they hear about the other two Daughters).
  • Parts of Slavers' Bay
  • Parts of the Dothraki Sea

And even then most of her 'uniting' will almost certainly consist of landing (ships or dragons, pick one according to taste), installing a new government, collecting a few fighter, and then leaving. Even if the old Masters don't retake control as soon as she's gone, there's no way her new 'empire' will outlast her death.

At least, not without far more dragons and dragonriders...

13 hours ago, blckp said:

maybe sea will block ice zombies if not then she can wait them in essos

i dont think she needs ugly iron chair and little land of westeros , white walkers can have it, constant war destroyed westeros  anyway

No, the ocean won't stop them. Besides AA is an essos name. So even they (essos) has The Long Night legends. Meaning it gets there too.

Archived