Episode Title revealed

Ben H'gahr

On ‎07‎.‎05‎.‎2016‎. at 9:43 PM, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Nope

"Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jack Bender."

In cast for this episode are Eva Butterly as unnamed character and Essie Davis as Lady Stork so it could be ToJ and one of them is Lyana.

The door to the 3EC cave shouldn't matter. The cave has been said to be protected from walkers by magic, they cannot enter it. I think Bran stays there until Ep 10, he and whoever else leaves to head North to the lands of always winter.

Just now, queen of meraxes said:

LF will again(!!!) get rid of the confrontation with Sansa. He has the biggest manipulation power in this show:blink: Probably he will convince Sansa like he did with Robin :wacko: I got tired about LF's huge chance and manipulation power.

Don't worry, with so many death happening in this season, LF won't live probably (one can dream).

I won't be suprised if in episode 6 he shows up in Dorne and then in Mereen in Ep. 7

But enough of complaints, I believe he will negociate an allegiance with Sansa to rip Ramsay from power. If the Boltons truly lost after the big battle in episode 9, it will be curious seeing things unfolds between the two of them, but right now they must make common cause with their mutual enemy

On May 12, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Cragen said:

In cast for this episode are Eva Butterly as unnamed character and Essie Davis as Lady Stork so it could be ToJ and one of them is Lyana.

They are playing mummers, not anyone near ToJ. 

tWoW and S6 upcoming episodes spoiler:

In the Mercy sample chapter, Arya joins a mummer's troup who acts out a play about Robert, Joffrey and Tyrion. The leaked pictures from Braavos set shows Eva Butterfly dressed as Sansa (for the play). Essie Davis plays Cersei, I think. 

Just now, Hos the Hostage said:

They are playing mummers, not anyone near ToJ. 

tWoW and S6 upcoming episodes spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

In the Mercy sample chapter, Arya joins a mummer's troup who acts out a play about Robert, Joffrey and Tyrion. The leaked pictures from Braavos set shows Eva Butterfly dressed as Sansa (for the play). Essie Davis plays Cersei, I think. 

I know. Someone already point out that. I forgot about troop.

7 hours ago, Stannis Inc said:

Littlefinger will get out of this but he needs to get Brienne away from Sansa.. I'm going to speculate that the mission she is sent or chooses to go on will be a Mance Rayder style mission to Rescue Rickon.

The Hound and Arya met with the Knights of the Bloody Gates in S4. If Littlefinger learned about that, he can use it to lure Brienne to find Arya (not Rickon). Sansa would not send Brienne for a Rickon-rescue mission in Winterfell. Unlike Mance with his average looks and singing prowess, Brienne is not exactly the master disguise. And like others pointed out, We see Brienne in Riverlands.  

14 hours ago, Hos the Hostage said:

The Hound and Arya met with the Knights of the Bloody Gates in S4. If Littlefinger learned about that, he can use it to lure Brienne to find Arya (not Rickon). Sansa would not send Brienne for a Rickon-rescue mission in Winterfell. Unlike Mance with his average looks and singing prowess, Brienne is not exactly the master disguise. And like others pointed out, We see Brienne in Riverlands.  

I agree with you about Brienne mission. The show gives Sansa both Lady Stoneheart and Jeyne Poole role by this way.A reunion of Brienne+Jaime+Hound+Arya I am expecting for coming episodes.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, The Arthur Smith said:

But wouldn't Tyrion release the dragons in episode 2. It did show the scene with Tyrion in the cell with the dragons.

He unchained them, but looked like a small door to get through, besides I think they have eggs in the back they are protecting,. 

Archived