NFL 2016 Draft: To 6 More Rounds Of Misery And Joy!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Yes.  If he free falls to the fourth, I'm fine with taking Cook then.

Me too, and tbh this captain stuff is almost enough to make me root for the guy. My issues with him are a lot more about how he actually plays...but in the 4th, sure Trent, scratch that itch. 

Redmond is an interesting pick. Don't love it, but he's ok.

3 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Me too, and tbh this captain stuff is almost enough to make me root for the guy. 

I know, right? But damned if that seemed to REALLY bother scouts and apparently teams. Although he is also infamous for practically stiff-arming Archie Griffin to get at an award. :P

5 minutes ago, Trebla said:

I know, right? But damned if that seemed to REALLY bother scouts and apparently teams. Although he is also infamous for practically stiff-arming Archie Griffin to get at an award. :P

Lol, yeah I've seen that, and it was pretty bad, and Cook brings it all together with a perfectly timed dick face.

22 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Anyone know why Billings has dropped so far? He was labeled as a possible 1st round DT. People here were bitching up a storm that the Steelers didn't take him yesterday.

I am really surprised about this as well.  I would be thrilled if the Redskins could get him in the third.  We're only four picks away...I would even be ok with trading up at this point (the cost would obviously be pretty small at this point).

3 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I am really surprised about this as well.  I would be thrilled if the Redskins could get him in the third.  We're only four picks away...I would even be ok with trading up at this point (the cost would obviously be pretty small at this point).

Yeah I was thinking the same thing for the Steelers to maybe trade up for him. Crazy that with the run on D-linemen tonight too that he's still available

8 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I'm am begrudgingly impressed by SASHI!!!

Has anyone ever Rosetta Stoned your colour code? 

Oh, and here we go with my least favourite part, the fucking annual illustration of treating war like a sport/sports like a war. USA! USA! 49ERS! USA! SEMINOLES!! USA!

I eagerly look forward to w/e foreign war we know will be ongoing when we do this 5-10 drafts from now. GO TEAM!

Just now, James Arryn said:

Has anyone ever Rosetta Stoned your colour code? 

Oh, and here we go with my least favourite part, the fucking annual illustration of treating war like a sport/sports like a war. USA! USA! 49ERS!

I eagerly look forward to w/e foreign war we know will be ongoing when we do this 5-10 drafts from now. GO TEAM!

Hey, who doesn't like hearing 'Proud to be an American' blaring over the loudspeakers like it's 1991?

Just now, Pony Queen Jace said:

Who is Billings? Should I be mad the Colts haven't taken him?

Enraged. You should have trouble sleeping tonight. You should even go on a hunger strike until the NFL agrees to funnel all once-in-a-generation-qb prospects directly to Indianapolis, skipping the draft entirely.

Archived