NFL 2016 Draft: To 6 More Rounds Of Misery And Joy!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Who is Billings? Should I be mad the Colts haven't taken him?

He's a DT from Baylor.  Apparently he is someone that scouts like to rave about just so mock drafters look stupid, becuase a lot of drafts had him going in the first round.  I saw several that had the Redskins taking him at #21.  

4 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Enraged. You should have trouble sleeping tonight. You should even go on a hunger strike until the NFL agrees to funnel all once-in-a-generation-qb prospects directly to Indianapolis, skipping the draft entirely.

A hunger strike might not be a bad idea, my weight is out of control.

Of course the Seahawks take C.J. Procise! I wanted that kid...

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

A hunger strike might not be a bad idea, my weight is out of control.

Of course the Seahawks take C.J. Procise! I wanted that kid...

Gah, I admit defeat. Colts fans are so shameless they're invulnerable.

2 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Brissett... Who???

This the next guy to parlay a seat in the bench behind Brady into generational wealth?

Lol, I'm actually starting to feel bad for Cook. I mean, he sucks under pressure and leans heavily on a mediocre arm, but THOSE WINDOWZ!

Who is luckier, the guy who gets drafted and has a 60% or greater chance of brain damage, or the guy who doesn't get drafted and saves his brain?

3 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Who is luckier, the guy who gets drafted and has a 60% or greater chance of brain damage, or the guy who doesn't get drafted and saves his brain?

Thanks for reminding me of my moral hypocrisy. I won't keep you if there are any puppies you'd rather be kicking.

joe p, I like the Munster mod. :) 

1 minute ago, Trebla said:

Cleveland picks first but took a QB in 3rd so Dallas should have their pick.

If Cleveland likes Cook or Prescott, they could/should still take him. Nothing wrong with carry 3 QB's into the season (cut McCown). And since the 2 rooks are mid-rounders then if RGIII gets hurt just toss them into the fire and see what pops.

7 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Thanks for reminding me of my moral hypocrisy. I won't keep you if there are any puppies you'd rather be kicking.

joe p, I like the Munster mod. :) 

Hmmm, and here I thought I was the one on the moral high ground when I switched to watching soccer.  The Premiere League is pretty good and my hero, Dave Duerson, is proud of me. Liverpool: You will never walk alone.

Archived