Ramsay's Gift

I was thinking that perhaps the gift was a meat pie for Ramsay to celebrate its new rise lordship. After all, if they want to introduce the pie, this is the best excuse to do it. The only thing required would be to have some of his soldiers disappear a scene before.

I have a feeling it's Rickon. If it is, could it be the Umbers that are the oathbreakers? (I'm blanking on whether there is actually an oath between bannermen and lords? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

3 hours ago, Stannis said:

I think its gonna be Theon he played his part I don't see any more way for him character to develop so i think he will die.

Theon has been seen in trailers back on the Iron Islands with Yara. It's not Theon.

I just thought of something.... We know before the Battle Of The Bastards that Ramsay burns two flayed corpses upstide down on the crosses. D&D have gone on record saying they are "known characters". I thought it was going to be Roose and Walda, but this episode rules that out.

......Osha and Rickon?

It could still be Roose and Walda although I don't understand why Ramsay would put his own family out like that... hardly encouraging for his own men?

Spoiler

Why would the Umbers back the Boltons over the Starks?

Also, in today's episode they state that the Boltons, Umbers, Karstarks and Manderlys have more men that everyone else combined.  

Spoiler

None of the leaks I've come across mention the Manderly men at all. 

Didn't most people think the scene with Sansa and the scene with Davos from the first trailer, where there is a chandelier in the background and Stark sigil on the wall, was with Smalljon Umber? I am holding out hope that they are sending a fake Rickon and the Umbers are deceiving Ramsey.

19 minutes ago, DireGhost said:

Didn't most people think the scene with Sansa and the scene with Davos from the first trailer, where there is a chandelier in the background and Stark sigil on the wall, was with Smalljon Umber? 

No, the sigils are of House Mormont, and Liam Cunningham confirmed to IGN that he was speaking to Lyanna Mormont in that scene.

3 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

......Osha and Rickon?

Sue on WOTW confirmed Rickon wasn't on the crosses.

21 minutes ago, Colonel Green said:

No, the sigils are of House Mormont, and Liam Cunningham confirmed to IGN that he was speaking to Lyanna Mormont in that scene.

Thanks for the clarification on that one.

21 minutes ago, Colonel Green said:

Sue on WOTW confirmed Rickon wasn't on the crosses.

REALLY hope they are right....

Archived