Episode 3 teaser

Attitude

I really hope They wont screw up the TOJ scene.... Cannot see the third Kingsguard to start with, and in the teaser I presume Ser Oswell is already dead while Arthur is fighting 4 (3 missing sure but none on the ground) I really hope they wont have 2 Kingsguard dead (or 1 dead 1 gone) and then Ser Arthur killing 5 out of 7(or 6 as he sees them) just to make only him badass.

Sure he was the best and deadliest of them all, but in that time all Kingsguard were badass and great fighters and swordsmen even though Gerold was not really young anymore, still I hope each Kingsguard kills 1 + Arthur the rest.

Also hope all of the chat before is in... so hyped, but such a big potential disappointment if it will end up being Arthur Dayne versus 6(7) and two useless Meryn Trants or whatever.... The white bull was commander for a reason even over someone special like Arthur Dayne was...

I also miss the fact that they stood infront of a tower, to show off their epicness, they didnt come towards and approach Ned, because that showed they were above such low stand and awaited them to approach, showed to me their greatness and self assurance and no fear.

Also, where the HELL, are their white cloacks, this is like 1 piece Kingsguard always wore...  and cannot spot Dawn at all.... I dont mind if he fights with 2 swords for the convinience of 7 against 3, but atleast show it idling somewhere, its important in the books though a bit scrapped from the show, even though valyrian steel is present.

Sadly up until now I am hyped but worried they screwed it heavily... 

2 hours ago, Alcarin said:

I really hope They wont screw up the TOJ scene.... Cannot see the third Kingsguard to start with, and in the teaser I presume Ser Oswell is already dead while Arthur is fighting 4 (3 missing sure but none on the ground) I really hope they wont have 2 Kingsguard dead (or 1 dead 1 gone) and then Ser Arthur killing 5 out of 7(or 6 as he sees them) just to make only him badass.

I dont mind if he fights with 2 swords for the convinience of 7 against 3, but atleast show it idling somewhere, its important in the books though a bit scrapped from the show, even though valyrian steel is present.

I think it's pretty obvious that they try to make the 2 swords wilding Arthur to the most badassiest badass. They basically promoted him from "Sword of the Morning" to "The m-fing SwordS of the Morning".

Rickon and Osha as the two flayed bodies we saw in the old pre-season trailer? Or maybe they found Stannis' body. Or found a still-alive Stannis who Ramsey now gets to flay in front of his men? Newborns and teenage brides being eaten alive by dogs notwithstanding the show has a tendency to relish gruesome deaths and has never really been one to shy away from showing them onscreen. Adding that to the fact that we all knew they were full of shit when they kept insisting that Jon Snow was dead (and of course, yes, he technically was, but whatever) it wouldn't surprise me to see the same thing happen with another character. D&D like to pretend they're smarter than they are and think that non-sensical shocks and surprising turn of events equals good storytelling. 

Then again, the gift could be allegiance and a few thousand troops on the march. Or perhaps it's word that Castle Black had a mutiny leaving them in disarray and vulnerable to attack and leaving Sansa without an ally in Jon. Oh the possibilities of a vaguely worded synopsis.

"They think you're some kind of god" could be said to either Jon or Melisandre. Not that it really matters.

As far as the ToJ, I love that they leave the "begins/ends" lines. One of the few times they don't butcher memorable lines (*cough* only Cat *cough*). Unfortunately I fear that's all they will get right. That's sort of their MO, get me excited about my favorite scenes and then make changes for no reason that make no sense. At least now we can stop with all the "is Jon really dead" bullshit.

1 hour ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

I'm trying to work out what House the sigil on the banners belongs to. Chains crossed on a red field? I'm trawling through the wiki trying to find something.

According to the show's wiki, that is the Umbers' banner. My question is will they really be loyal to Ramsey or scheming to overthrow him? The Karstarks being with him is one thing but I hope the Umbers aren't.

Melisandre...she brought him back. She represents R'hllor Red God. Also it could be Jon but trailers and promos are often misleading. For example Tormund talked about being wrong about someone leading them through the Long Night and they showed Jon. He was most likely talking about Mance and now they found a new leader. He might acknowledge a mistake here.

Rickon...and sadly Umbers seems to bertray Starks. Oathbreaker. Could it be for Jon, Brienne, Jaime, Smalljon Umber a lot of them. Umbers swore an oath to Starks, Boltons backstab them. They should be loyal to Starks. Mormonts seems to be only big house against them. Also Manderlys are part of the Boltons union. Which is even stranger.

In the end it looks typical scenario Jon underdog against powerful Ramsay somehow wins or some is helping him and that's where Vale comes to picture.

I love the teaser! Arya's scene looks a lot longer with actual story and plot -- finally.

Tower of Joy!!

Reactions to Jon being alive again! Can't wait to see the reactions.

I'm hoping that the gift isn't Rickon, I'm really hoping. But I have a bad feeling it is Rickon.

I don't think the Gift will be Rickon, but I do think they need to figure out a way to bring him back to the story, and fast.  Things are starting to wrap up a bit, and it still seems odd to know that the heir and lord of Winterfell is still alive and well.

It will probably be Rickon since he and Osha were heading to Last Hearth. And if Osha with him, Ramsey will have another plaything.

Jon slowly rising like a Christ figure(hell, he even has the loincloth). I hope the muntineers are wearing brown pants when they see him, lol.

Archived