Fair Game: A Documentary

Westeros

Serbian journalist Miodrag Zarkovic, who some may know from his critical articles and essays on Game of Thrones, has started a new project: documentary filmmaking. On his new site, Internet Remembers, Zarkovic has released the trailer for the first documentary under that banner. Titled Fair Game, Zarkovic examines the collision of the Internet with cultural phenomena Game of Thrones, with an eye toward the critical landscape around it. In the course of this, he interviews professors, journalists, entertainment lawyers… and, as it happens, one website owner by the name of Elio García.

Here’s the trailer for Fair Game, which is due to be released in the coming months via Vimeo:

More information when we have it, but those who are intrigued by the project have the option of donating financially to Internet Remembers, to help fund this and other, future projects!

Visit the Site!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what's become of this doc? May 11 was given as the release date, but that's come and gone, and their website has issues - Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube links all just redirect back to the main page.

18 minutes ago, Fisch said:

Anyone know what's become of this doc? May 11 was given as the release date, but that's come and gone, and their website has issues - Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube links all just redirect back to the main page.

The last I heard it had some technical difficulties in final production. I can't wait to watch it and see what's it is all about.

On 5/18/2016 at 9:53 PM, Fisch said:

The website was updated and lists tomorrow, may 20th as the day it will be available. I'm rather curious to watch this tbh.

Archived