Game of Thrones Death Poll: Episode 2 Results & Episode 3 Launch

Westeros

A couple of notes:

Flashbacks do not count, it would make it a little too easy!

If we learn that there is a leak, we don't count answers given after that point in time.

Those saying "no one", you don't mean "No One", right....? Maybe better say "nobody"?

My guess is Lancel, preview material was said to be mostly from episodes 1-3, and Zombie-Mountain's scene this week was a perfect warm-up to "choose violence".

A question: If we see the dead body or severed head of a character in an episode but not the moment when he/she dies, does it count?

Like for example if the gift brought to Ramsay ends up being the dead body of a character we know, would it count as the episode's kill?

8 minutes ago, Pilusmagnus said:

A question: If we see the dead body or severed head of a character in an episode but not the moment when he/she dies, does it count?

Like for example if the gift brought to Ramsay ends up being the dead body of a character we know, would it count as the episode's kill?

Yes, it would.

On 2-5-2016 at 1:56 AM, lakin1013 said:

Thorne

I don't really expect anyone to die, but I'm not taking my chances with 'nobody'.

Jon's not Lord Commander anymore, so it's not up to him to decide to execute Alliser Thorne...

My vote goes to 'Osha'. Rickon's the gift and needs to be alive for leverage, but Osha's of no real importance.

Would be a waste to bring Natalia Tena back for just 1 episode though. Shame.

Except Ramsey wanted to kill all living Starks because they're a threat to his rule. He proposed a plan to kill Jon more than once and sent the Goat to find and kill Bran and Rickon before when he found out they were alive.. So that would be a unpredictable change of heart. Sansa was an exception due to the marriage. 

Archived