Game of Thrones Death Poll: Episode 2 Results & Episode 3 Launch

Westeros

The first week may have stumped everyone, but for the second Death Poll we had quite a few correct guesses and so we have picked a winner and contacted them via Facebook. Congratulations!

The possible correct answers for the second episode were of course Balon Greyjoy (long overdue), Roose Bolton, Walda Bolton (nee Frey) and Baby Bolton. The third round of the Death Poll—which will be about guessing deaths for the third episode—will be open to our Forum members, so if you’re not already signed up you will need to get that sorted out to have another chance at winning. The prizes on offer will be the same as for the first Twitter & Facebook rounds— one of the new Funko Dorbz figures or a hardcover copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms—and then we will change it up for the next three episodes.

What do you need to do to enter? Simply make a guess as to who will die in episode three and post it to this forum topic. Guesses made anywhere else do not count and it is one guess (meaning one name or “no one”) per person.

Visit the Site!

I did not participate in the last few death polls because I would have been cheating and wonder whether there is any kind of safeguards about the guesses. I mean, episode spoilers have been leaked more than 48 hours before the last two airings. 

In any case, not sure this will really count, but: Ser Arthur Dayne. 

one guess (meaning one name or “no one”) per person.

seems to me those are pretty simple rules to follow.
there are plenty of entries that could use an edit..but on the other hand, what the hell do I know.

my official death pool entry

"NO ONE"

I should probably guess Thorne for the third time, but I'm going to bet that Jon has become a Christ figure and will forgive his killers, so NO ONE.

(I guess Arthur Dayne is too easy a guess...)

EDIT : Changing my vote. Do not count this message.

A couple of notes:

Flashbacks do not count, it would make it a little too easy!

If we learn that there is a leak, we don't count answers given after that point in time.

Archived