Important Detail?

plectrum

53 minutes ago, Ser Hyle said:

Yes, his cousin, Cleos Frey, Genna Lannister's kid. In the books he went with Jaime and Brienne, but died along the way. In the show, Jaime strangles him. Kingslaying ain't a thing in DnD's Westeros as we've seen it happen x6 in the first 2 episodes of S6.

I know and that was what confused me. The only thing I could think about was that there was no Cleon with him and Brienne in the show.

8 hours ago, dbunting said:

How can you say she "definitely" knows? We have never heard it said by either of them so this is purely speculation. Don't forget she blames Tyrion for Joffry's death as well as her fathers, if she knew Jaime helped her sons killer escape I am sure she would have had an on screen screaming match.

sorry, I just don't understand how she doesn't definetly know? If the quote from the show doesn't confirm it then what could possibly constitute it being confirmed that she knows Jaime let Tyrion out? I'm not trying to be a dick, I don't see how this could be taken any other way as she is pissed that he let him out of jail.

I listed the quote below

Season 5 Episode 1 (Jaime and Cersei in the Sept standing over Tywins body about 10 minutes into the episode).

Cersei -

"Did you set him free?" "Tyrion may be a monster but atleast he killed our father on purpose." "You killed him by mistake, with stupidity." "You're a man of action aren't you? When it occurs to u to do something, you do it. No matter the consequences." "Take a look. Look at the consequences, here they are." (Looking at Tywins body)

24 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Hopefully this can be one the factors to Jaime and Cersei breaking up each other. I really want to see Jaime distancing himself from Cersei.

With him probably going to the Riverlands it is possible.

On 5/4/2016 at 3:49 PM, The Dames do Moan said:

sorry, I just don't understand how she doesn't definetly know? If the quote from the show doesn't confirm it then what could possibly constitute it being confirmed that she knows Jaime let Tyrion out? I'm not trying to be a dick, I don't see how this could be taken any other way as she is pissed that he let him out of jail.

I listed the quote below

Season 5 Episode 1 (Jaime and Cersei in the Sept standing over Tywins body about 10 minutes into the episode).

Cersei -

"Did you set him free?" "Tyrion may be a monster but atleast he killed our father on purpose." "You killed him by mistake, with stupidity." "You're a man of action aren't you? When it occurs to u to do something, you do it. No matter the consequences." "Take a look. Look at the consequences, here they are." (Looking at Tywins body)

I'd always assumed she was blaming him since he's captain of the Kingsguard, and they're responsible for any prisoner accused of killing the King.  Could be wrong though.

22 hours ago, plectrum said:

I'd always assumed she was blaming him since he's captain of the Kingsguard, and they're responsible for any prisoner accused of killing the King.  Could be wrong though.

Yeah I thought that too after the first part,  then in the second part when she says he's a man of action, and he does whatever no matter the consequences, and the consequences of what he did was Tywin being dead. If she was talking about him being KG, I figured she'd say his lack of action lead to this rather than a specific action be did, if that makes sense.

Archived