Tolkien vs Martin ERB

Pilusmagnus

On 5/3/2016 at 7:16 PM, Pilusmagnus said:

No he didn't. AndrewJ says forum is doing that screwing up of quoting thing where you can't delete the last thing quoted. (Which I only did to copy the video link.) And I can't even type anywhere other than in the quote box.

1 hour ago, Wrycthen said:

"You even stole my double Rs"

Awesome video. And I think Wrycthen means "like a pirate, you even stole my aaarrrr aaarrrr".

Also loved - "I'm number one and two. You're under 50 Shades of Grey". :lol:

5 minutes ago, AndrewJ said:

Awesome video. And I think Wrycthen means "like a pirate, you even stole my aaarrrr aaarrrr".

Oh yea it wasn't a direct quote. Loved it when he stabbed Jon Snow too.

I thought Martin rapped better (especially that line starting from 01:38). Tolkien won though, lyrically he was the best. Best putdowns and jokes. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2016 at 7:23 AM, The Drunkard said:

I like the Goku vs Superman one just for the harshness of a few lines, and the Rasputin vs Stalin one for the surprise appearances. 

Tolkien destroyed in this.

Rasputin vs Stalin was epic.  Showed it to my son.

Ans yes, of course, Tolkien won.  He called out everything that has bothered me - the RR, the lack of backstory, etc.  Better be careful, I guess. I don't want to be flamed.

On 26 May 2016 at 1:21 AM, sagewich said:

Rasputin vs Stalin was epic.  Showed it to my son.

Ans yes, of course, Tolkien won.  He called out everything that has bothered me - the RR, the lack of backstory, etc.  Better be careful, I guess. I don't want to be flamed.

My pedantic nature compels me to point out that RR genuinely are Martin's middle initials ( Raymond Richard, according to Wikipedia). But Tolkien was the clear winner of the ERB.

On 4/5/2016 at 2:04 AM, AndrewJ said:

Loved this one. 

Also when *Martin* said about names I wanted *Tolkien* to comment about Grover, Elmo and Kermit Tully.

In any case *Tolkien* it's not even a question.

I also like Princess Rap Battle. Maleficent vs Dany anyone? 

On 5/28/2016 at 1:39 PM, Denvek said:

My pedantic nature compels me to point out that RR genuinely are Martin's middle initials ( Raymond Richard, according to Wikipedia). But Tolkien was the clear winner of the ERB.

His second R is his confirmation name. He chose it, like I chose mine (Monica). My quibbling attorney nature. B)

Archived