Possible marriage

Sekara

2 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Kitt is about the same as Natalie Dormer and Turner is as wooden and unemotive as Tommen.

Kit's been fantastic in quite a few roles outside GoT. He was specially good in Testament of Youth. I suggest you watching it.

Natalie Dormer has been playing the same character for 10 years now. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty good at playing that character...but her range is more limited than Kit's.

I thought Sophie was pretty wooden back in Season 1 and 2, but she's gotten far better with years.

Let's just leave it here, I don't want to go OT, we are not going to agree on this matter. But saying that Kit and Sophie are the two worst actors of the Show...that's wrong, sorry. They are not DeNiro but they are quite good at their roles.

Kitt Harrington previously benefitted from having alot of older supporting actors and a few scenes with Stephen Dillane now that they're all gone he struggles to hold his own unless hes swing a sword around this goes 10x more for Turner. Ive also seen Turner in X-men Apocalypse yikes, her being the face of the franchise is going to be unpleasent.

6 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Kitt Harrington previously benefitted from having alot of older supporting actors and a few scenes with Stephen Dillane now that they're all gone he struggles to hold his own unless hes swing a sword around this goes 10x more for Turner. Ive also seen Turner in X-men Apocalypse yikes, her being the face of the franchise is going to be unpleasent.

Plus Kit wasn't supposed to be playing a whipped dog Emo little sook!

29 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Yeah.

22 minutes ago, Neds Secret said:

Plus Kit wasn't supposed to be playing a whipped dog Emo little sook!

Yeah, they messed up Jon pretty badly. He's taking a back seat in his own story. That's not helping matters at all.

Oh, I forgot to mention the "a man" thing about Sandor, I loved it. That was probably among the most romantic lines on the show. And it was to set up a certain reunion, that I'm looking forward to. I want this happiness for Sansa, which is what she wants, and I think the author is going there, and I think the show is, too.

She was with a man. I don't think he hurt her. She didn't want to leave him, and he didn't want to leave her.

This is also playing on "you won't hurt me" and is one of several Blackwater callbacks, and there will be more... Like I said, the show was pretty good with all of their scenes (among my favorites) and all the cool things like this, but they don't do separation periods well. And she should have kept her own story, of course.

3 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

Oh, I forgot to mention the "a man" thing about Sandor, I loved it. That was probably among the most romantic lines on the show. And it was to set up a certain reunion, that I'm looking forward to. I want this happiness for Sansa, which is what she wants, and I think the author is going there, and I think the show is, too.

She was with a man. I don't think he hurt her. She didn't want to leave him, and he didn't want to leave her.

This is also playing on "you won't hurt me" and is one of several Blackwater callbacks, and there will be more... Like I said, the show was pretty good with all of their scenes (among my favorites) and all the cool things like this, but they don't do separation periods well. And she should have kept her own story, of course.

this one is from s6 when she meets Bri?

4 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

To me this doesn't sound romantic towards the Hound and Sansa. It sounds more romantic towards the Hound and Arya. And with Arya being questioned all the time with the Hound maybe these two characters will reunite or something will happen. Who knows.

7 hours ago, Ruhail said:

Both Sophie and Kit has done some of the best scenes so far this season. Sophie was amazing this week in her discussion against Littlefinger and Kit was amazing when he woke up from the resection and hanged the traitors. Sophie and Kit also have have good chemistry.

People just like to accuse the actors of bad acting when they don't like the character or when the character isn't going into the direction they think the character should be going. 

6 minutes ago, Boudica said:

Both Sophie and Kit has done some of the best scenes so far this season. Sophie was amazing this week in her discussion against Littlefinger and Kit was amazing when he woke up from the resection and hanged the traitors. Sophie and Kit also have have good chemistry.

People just like to accuse the actors of bad acting when they don't like the character or when the character isn't going into the direction they think the character should be going. 

Well Kitt and Turner being "good" is what happens when all the better actors/characters are no longer around for the weak actors to play off. The only top tier actor left is Alfie Allen

1 hour ago, WolfQueenArya said:

To me this doesn't sound romantic towards the Hound and Sansa. It sounds more romantic towards the Hound and Arya. And with Arya being questioned all the time with the Hound maybe these two characters will reunite or something will happen. Who knows.

Naaaa, look at who Brienne is talking to, Sansa. That's the key here, Sansa is the pretty sister, the happy memory, the one he loves, there would be no need to frame it romantically if it was about Arya. GRRM does this in the books, too. Blackwater callbacks, over and over.

He uses Sweetrobin as a stand-in for the kiss. Lothor Brune as stand-in for the rescue and more. Doesn't mean the romance is about them. It's a literary device. Sansa and Sandor's last scene together is big. From the start to finish in season 4, they hinted at that night.

Here's another parallel, they hint at Sansa dreaming in bed at the Eyrie, same story beat as her dream of Sandor in bed with her in the books. The frames dissolve out of focus, classic. To hammer it in, Arya is framed the same way, and says "The Hound." Ayra is for emphasis.

Jon is Arya's big connection, show, too. Yeah, they didn't do it well, but they did show it, repeatedly. I know you are discouraged, but I don't thnk there's any need to be. Think about it, that reunion with Arya would have been VERY different. The difference will be clear when it happens.

1 hour ago, Le Cygne said:

Naaaa, look at who Brienne is talking to, Sansa. That's the key here, Sansa is the pretty sister, the happy memory, the one he loves, there would be no need to frame it romantically if it was about Arya. GRRM does this in the books, too. Blackwater callbacks, over and over.

He uses Sweetrobin as a stand-in for the kiss. Lothor Brune as stand-in for the rescue and more. Doesn't mean the romance is about them. It's a literary device. Sansa and Sandor's last scene together is big. From the start to finish in season 4, they hinted at that night.

Here's another parallel, they hint at Sansa dreaming in bed at the Eyrie, same story beat as her dream of Sandor in bed with her in the books. The frames dissolve out of focus, classic. To hammer it in, Arya is framed the same way, and says "The Hound." Ayra is for emphasis.

Jon is Arya's big connection, show, too. Yeah, they didn't do it well, but they did show it, repeatedly. I know you are discouraged, but I don't thnk there's any need to be. Think about it, that reunion with Arya would have been VERY different. The difference will be clear when it happens.

I understand where your coming from. Just the quote and everything...I just find it odd is all. It's been very hard for me to see the Jon side of the Jon and Arya connection on th show. I hope once they reunite it pays off big time. 

I bet Sansa uses her Stark status to support Jon. She most likely didn't told him about Petyr because she's holding the Vale card in her hands, that she'll likely use when she realizes that this is a battle that she can't win with the Northern troops alone. This is the setup for me. As for Sansa's 'I have the Stark name' scene, she's just stating the obvious. 

Hahahahahajajahajahahaha, there will never be a Jon and Arya romance, that idea was scrapped before the books began to really take shape

There will be a Jon and Sansa romance and political marriage In the future, no Sandor and Sansa or Sandor and Arya, thats just disgusting because the girls were supposed to be very young when in tje Hound's presence

Only JonSa makes any sense, and she'll be the one to arrange it all and persuade Jon to agree

Sandor has 1 Role to Fulfill and that is to die fighting his Brother the Undead Ser Robert Strong and sentencing Cersi to die (I think Arya gets to her 1st though)

1 hour ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

I bet Sansa uses her Stark status to support Jon. She most likely didn't told him about Petyr because she's holdig the Vale card in her hands, that she'll likely use when she realizes that this is a battle that she can't win with the Northern troops alone. This is the setup for me. As for Sansa's 'I have the Stark name' scene, she's just stating the obvious. 

59 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Yeah, I think she backs him as king of the north... This is their equivalent of Robb's will... I also think Lyanna Mormont's letter with the king wording was telling... 

We have to see this one day, this is too cute...

I think you are both right. Sansa is glad to have a brother back and the LF thing is being stretched out for a bigger moment later on. Besides, everyone knows that Sansa is now a Bolton, not really a Stark and a damaged one at that. She though, will be a good recruiting whitness due to her victimizing by Ramsay. I think that is what they are going to use her as. Kind of like Outlander, Dougan using his nephew, Jaime in rousing rebellion due to his suffering at the hands of the Red Coats (Black Jack Randall in particular)

Sansa is not a Bolton, Lannister, Tyrell or Baratheon

Sansa was a PoW and any marriage to Tyrion or Ramsey is fraudulent, the marriage pact is coming 

Sansa and Jon will marry to unite the North and Riverlands, it will legitimatize Jon as a true Stark and heir to Winterfell, Sansa will rule the North in his name as he fights The Boltons/Others/Dany 

Everyone is overlooking the obvious, they are going to be Ned and Cat 2.0

It may not even matter to them if they find out that Jon is the last son of Rhaegar and the best claimant to the Iron Throne...

The North Remembers and they know but 1 KING in the north whose name is STARK, Sansa tells Jon "I am a Stark" after he doubts his self worth, clinging to the bastard persona until Sansa makes him a King!

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I think you are both right. Sansa is glad to have a brother back and the LF thing is being stretched out for a bigger moment later on. Besides, everyone knows that Sansa is now a Bolton, not really a Stark and a damaged one at that. She though, will be a good recruiting whitness due to her victimizing by Ramsay. I think that is what they are going to use her as. Kind of like Outlander, Dougan using his nephew, Jaime in rousing rebellion due to his suffering at the hands of the Red Coats (Black Jack Randall in particular)

Yeah, that's the size of it. That's a shame, she not only lost her story, she's taking away from his story. They could just replace her with Robb's will at this point, but then she brings in LF, which makes Jon look weak. Too bad she didn't just kill LF. Then they could have just used the Vale troops to defeat Ramsay.

I dislike the idea of a Jon and Sansa marriage and laughed at the people who theorized it years ago. I remain unconvinced it will happen in the books, but I cannot deny what seems to be setting up in the show. I do think they are going to marry. They've set them up as Ned and Catelyn 2.0. For gods sakes they even gave Jon a cloak modeled after Ned. D&D do subtlety real well don't they? I think it's one of the reasons for the Sansa/Littlefinger scenes they wrote.There's nothing sinister at work with Sansa. It's a cheap plot point for one reason and one reason only. They're setting it up for Ned Stark 2.0 (Jon Snow) to steal Catelyn Tully 2.0 (Sansa Stark) away from Mr. Baelish all over again.

27 minutes ago, binhorde said:

I dislike the idea of a Jon and Sansa marriage and laughed at the people who theorized it years ago. I remain unconvinced it will happen in the books, but I cannot deny what seems to be setting up in the show. I do think they are going to marry. They've set them up as Ned and Catelyn 2.0. For gods sakes they even gave Jon a cloak modeled after Ned. D&D do subtlety real well don't they? I think it's one of the reasons for the Sansa/Littlefinger scenes they wrote.There's nothing sinister at work with Sansa. It's a cheap plot point for one reason and one reason only. They're setting it up for Ned Stark 2.0 (Jon Snow) to steal Catelyn Tully 2.0 (Sansa Stark) away from Mr. Baelish all over again.

I fear you are bang-on. Bleugh!

Archived