Just thinking... Got curious... R+L=?

Chris5083

Ok, I know there are tons of theories out there, and who knows what GRRM is planning on revealing. But I'm curious, what was the time period between the tourney at harrenhal where the famous rhaegar/Lyanna/crown fiasco happens and Lyanna's "abduction" ? Was it weeks, months or years between? Is it possible she had a secret child before giving birth to another child(ren) at ToJ? That child could have been present? Thus leading to 3 children of fire and ice? Is her whereabouts known during the years of Robert's rebellion? 

I'm thinking maybe Lyanna got pregnant at the tourney, or even sometime after, and got "abducted" (ran away) when she started to show? 

I believe the tourney was in 281 and the ToJ was 283? So theoretically she could have given birth to a child, and kept its existence a secret with rhaegar a secret. Then getting pregnant again and having another child or maybe even a set of twins? 

Like I said, I know there's know way of knowing where GRRM is going... Maybe this theorie has been out there? Maybe it's been discredited. This is my first post so forgive me if this isn't the right spot for this fun idea.

Archived