D + V = S

TL;DR Examining the hidden theory that when Mr. D met up with Ms. V that it did indeed result in S.

So your probably wondering, what is this, why this hasn't been explained fully yet in the books? All the clues are really there though and we have so many animals already, that GRRM could still sprinkle in a few of the birds and bees without giving it away.

Why is D (Davos) so gong ho for Stannis? It's never really explained. Or is it? Maybe it's because S (Shireen) is his child! Seriously, when the D doesn't have his S very often he gets cranky. So why not pretend to be a loyal Stannis supporter so he has more access to S.

But D doesn't equal S! There is perchance another ingredient. That's right V (Val). When the D and a V meet they certainly had S. 

The D has been all around the world, in a bunch of different ports. It stands to reason that he found his way North of the Wall. Even though the wildlings lost the battle at the wall, V still seemed happy because she thought she lost her D to the B ( Blackwater) but heard news she didn't. After a while though V was sullen because she hadn't seen her D in a while.

I think the only valid counter argument's are that another V (Vinsenya) was a sorceress and could still be around and sometimes a V + V = S and nothing's wrong with that. Or that D (Dolores Ed) was up in the North around same time when the original D went missing and a D + D = S and that's another solid point.

So a man had a kid with a woman he never met and the kid turned out to be born of a woman he n ever had sex with? Every time I think I read the all time low of baseless speculation here, someone else comes along and surprises me. This is even worse than the Robert+Lyanna=Jon theory being bandied about. Way to go dude.

37 minutes ago, The Dames do Moan said:

TL;DR Examining the hidden theory that when Mr. D met up with Ms. V that it did indeed result in S.

So your probably wondering, what is this, why this hasn't been explained fully yet in the books? All the clues are really there though and we have so many animals already, that GRRM could still sprinkle in a few of the birds and bees without giving it away.

Why is D (Davos) so gong ho for Stannis? It's never really explained. Or is it? Maybe it's because S (Shireen) is his child! Seriously, when the D doesn't have his S very often he gets cranky. So why not pretend to be a loyal Stannis supporter so he has more access to S.

But D doesn't equal S! There is perchance another ingredient. That's right V (Val). When the D and a V meet they certainly had S. 

The D has been all around the world, in a bunch of different ports. It stands to reason that he found his way North of the Wall. Even though the wildlings lost the battle at the wall, V still seemed happy because she thought she lost her D to the B ( Blackwater) but heard news she didn't. After a while though V was sullen because she hadn't seen her D in a while.

I think the only valid counter argument's are that another V (Vinsenya) was a sorceress and could still be around and sometimes a V + V = S and nothing's wrong with that. Or that D (Dolores Ed) was up in the North around same time when the original D went missing and a D + D = S and that's another solid point.

I think you need to go to the hospital.

18 hours ago, Dorian Martell said:

So a man had a kid with a woman he never met and the kid turned out to be born of a woman he n ever had sex with? Every time I think I read the all time low of baseless speculation here, someone else comes along and surprises me. This is even worse than the Robert+Lyanna=Jon theory being bandied about. Way to go dude.

18 hours ago, Forlong the Fat said:

I think you need to go to the hospital.

All of this...all this and so much more :crying:. It's enough to make me wish for the days of endless SanSan ships.

Archived