TTTNE CDLXIV - You can't take the sky from me

ab aeterno

47 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

But you make such a fine job of it.   And your younger than me, so should do most of the work.   I'm winding down for my retirement.

*regally waves*

there done my duty for the day.  happy now?

Excellent, it shall pave the way to my reign as dictator.

Buck, you should google a hentai video at work, with the sound on its highest and no headphones plugged in. It's the only way to properly experience it, really.

I've officially signed up to study Journalism next year. Hopefully that was the right choice and I'll pass my exams so I an actually go study it.

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I can't watch the season 3 trailer, I haven't watched seasons 1 and 2 yet! An unspoiled mind is a happy mind.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I've officially signed up to study Journalism next year. Hopefully that was the right choice and I'll pass my exams so I an actually go study it.

Woohoo! Good decision, now go ace these exams! We believe in you, boy king. :commie:

15 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

I hope you choke on that irony.

Good night people!

Time For Work! :owned:

It's more the kind of thing you're accustomed to choking on than me.....

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Woohoo! Good decision, now go ace these exams! We believe in you, boy king. :commie:

I hope so :P 
Next week I have 4 exams in 3 days, two of which are my weakest subjects and I don't have enough time to prepare for them and stress is slowly settling in and I highly doubt I'll ace them. :mellow:

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

:thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I have no words.....and you're so childish -_-

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Next week I have 4 exams in 3 days, two of which are my weakest subjects and I don't have enough time to prepare for them and stress is slowly settling in and I highly doubt I'll ace them. :mellow:

:thumbsup: 

Don't encourage it!

On May 6, 2016 at 1:39 AM, felice said:

There's too much good stuff out there to waste precious reading time on ho hum books...

To be fair, it's pretty much all homesteading off the grid stuff that I already know but like to skim anyway  

On May 6, 2016 at 2:59 AM, RhaeBee said:

In case you were wondering (which I know you weren't, which is fine :P ), I did submit my thesis, bahahaha. Yes, about 20 minutes ago. My brain is seaweed. Going home to sleep. 

@First of My Name if I could submit my goddamn thesis, you can pass your finals too, fingers crossed for you, sending all the motivation! Slay it, bro :cheers: 

This is marvelous news!! So proud of you! Must feel goooood to be done with it. 

On May 6, 2016 at 1:16 PM, ab aeterno said:

Let's go with a Firefly theme. Haven't had one of those for a while.

Also, since @Buckwheat suggested it

and I adore puns, everyone has to include a pun in their posts. 

Starting from the next post. 

Glorious theme - well done.  Punny pun for you 

On May 13, 2016 at 6:49 AM, The King In Black said:

Nah, I'm just CIA level good at this shit  

What is that supposed to mean ? What are these characteristics you speak of ? And what are our parameters ? I mean are we Pirates of the Caribbean style pirates or that goddamn vegetable movie style pirates or sexy pirates - you've got to be more specific 

I've always meant to ask you : How did Ash every understand your gibberish ? 

This raises so many questions 

It really is hentai isn't it ? :lol: 

The Bucky they are talking about is Buckwheat of Mayhem, the Lucha Libre Legend

Also, pretty sure he meant bongs.

Still laughing that you referenced Veggie Tales and the Pirates that don't do anything :lol:

Hiddee ho y'all! 

Taking the spawn to see the new Harry Potter stuff at universal tomorrow. *please no lines please no lines please no lines* 

Tis all for now  

5 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

To be fair, it's pretty much all homesteading off the grid stuff that I already know but like to skim anyway  

This is marvelous news!! So proud of you! Must feel goooood to be done with it. 

Still laughing that you referenced Veggie Tales and the Pirates that don't do anything :lol:

Hiddee ho y'all! 

Taking the spawn to see the new Harry Potter stuff at universal tomorrow. *please no lines please no lines please no lines* 

Tis all for now  

Thank you, you are really nice. It does feel good. 

Oh, Harry Potter sounds lovely. *.* Is this new stuff about the upcoming movie or not yet? I'm quite curious to see what they make of it. Recently ordered the book to catch up. (I never got around to read Fantastic Beasts or any of the other extra books back in the day)

Sidious, Cora ... it would be nice if you both stopped. :) Come on, hug and shake hands.

11 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I just said we believe in you. Do not disappoint us. ;)

5 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

This is a cute pun. :) Have lots of fun with the Harry Potter stuff.

Good morning.

The skies are grey and heavy today. It's either raining or about to rain any minute. So I'm just going to tidy, throw stuff away, and clean this place some more. 

4 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

I don't hug, especially not the unwilling.

It's more like a cancer than a person. Plus I didn't say much that was offensive, did I?

:grouphug: LadyO

I read this as "I'm more like a cancer than a person" at first. I was going to say "Agree." 

Archived