TTTNE CDLXIV - You can't take the sky from me

ab aeterno

On 5/13/2016 at 6:20 PM, Lord Sidious said:

You want this don't you? *looks at something Cora borrowed from Becca previously that has now been confiscated*

WTH?  -_-

I see that everyone is behaving :D

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Sidious, Cora ... it would be nice if you both stopped. :) Come on, hug and shake hands.

Very well, but be aware, my hugs come with force lightning, especially where Pompelmo is concerned.

Cora and Sidious, (and ab too, with that last post of yours), let's keep it friendly, or take it to PM.

16 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

I have no words.....and you're so childish -_-

Don't encourage it!

Well it's true! Just being realistic...

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I just said we believe in you. Do not disappoint us. ;)

Lots of people have been telling me that, it's not going to change the fact that I'm going to fail Math and Economy. Hopefully I'll manage to tug on my other grades enough to pass the year though.

7 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Cora and Sidious, (and ab too, with that last post of yours), let's keep it friendly, or take it to PM.

Like I said, I was going to say it, but I didn't :P Besides, what's more friendly than being honest? Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

New plan again! :lol: Accidentally ended up at Ikea, as one does. Got a new office chair which was long overdue. Sitting waiting for friend to get all her stuff now. 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well it's true! Just being realistic...

Lots of people have been telling me that, it's not going to change the fact that I'm going to fail Math and Economy. Hopefully I'll manage to tug on my other grades enough to pass the year though.

I am being friendly, you should see me when I'm grumpy.....

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Like I said, I was going to say it, but I didn't :P Besides, what's more friendly than being honest? Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Well, not comparing someone to cancer is pretty friendly too :rolleyes:

Good, keep it that way.

45 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I am being friendly, you should see me when I'm grumpy.....

Just think of hop hops, alright?

Archived