TTTNE CDLXIV - You can't take the sky from me

ab aeterno

7 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Ok trying the tags again ...

Hide contents

in regard to P - it felt disconnected to her character, for me, that she didn't go out fighting. She was feisty and I expected more than her laying on the ground suffocating. I felt like it had more to do with the guards character than hers

:dunno: I did LOVE her flashbacks though. 

With Tucky I just didn't find it believable. He didn't just rape her he left her bruised and battered. Yah Boo is there to remind us he's a rapist but the way that last scene was set up it felt like the audience was supposed to feel compassion for the guy because she does? I dunno. I was hoping she would shiv him :lol: 

i don't remember if I mentioned this already but the guy that Alex killed - did they discover who it was? It felt dropped like a hot potato to me. 

Anyway, the cliffhanger had me irked too - Daya has a newborn to get out for and she's holding a gun to guards? Would have been better if it was Watson IMO. 

Dont get me wrong, I liked the season overall, I just wasn't as into it as the prior seasons I guess.

They do have a scene where they mention the guard had multiple social security numbers. I think it is the FBI who say that to Caputo. I think the finding of his body was handled sufficiently, with Lolly taking the blame, but I feel as though Alex still ought to be worried about Kubra. Surely he would realise something was up?

7 hours ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Thank you! :grouphug: I do not know when/if the results will show/will not show. But I will try to remember to tell you all if they do.

BuckBaby rumours abound! CONGRATS FLOWER!

7 hours ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Thank you! :grouphug: I do not know when/if the results will show/will not show. But I will try to remember to tell you all if they do.

BuckBaby rumour abound! CONGRATS FLOWER! :D

3 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

Wow and here I am unable to decide if I even prefer GoT finale to last night's match. And we lost, so that's something to say.

Good thing the visuals save everything. It saved the match and it saved GoT. 

Well, it looks like you're in the minority once again :P 

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Wow. If the GOT season finale is what TWOW is going to be like, I'm going to be a very happy fan.

Yeah I love me a good anti-climax.

Spoiler

All the good bits were done better in the books. Frey Pie was pathetic and dull here. They still didn't confirm Jon's fucking name. The High Sparrow shit was just thrown away with the burning. This was mostly just setting the next season up.

Loved Cersei on the throne though, fuck yeah!

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well, it looks like you're in the minority once again :P 

It certainly does. I mean it wasn't bad, it was quite impressive, it just made close to no sense. I will rewatch it today (because everything is better on a rewatch) and see if I can enjoy it more. The first KL part was 10/10. 

9 minutes ago, RhaeBee said:

It certainly does. I mean it wasn't bad, it was quite impressive, it just made close to no sense. I will rewatch it today (because everything is better on a rewatch) and see if I can enjoy it more. The first KL part was 10/10. 

Pretty much. I liked season 6 a million times more than 5 though. I'll give season 6 major credit for restoring my interest in TWOW. I had lost pretty much all of it before the season started but now I can't wait to see Martins version of events. 

14 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Pretty much. I liked season 6 a million times more than 5 though. I'll give season 6 major credit for restoring my interest in TWOW. I had lost pretty much all of it before the season started but now I can't wait to see Martins version of events. 

Sadly I have no hopes or interest in TWOW and even less in ADOS. I'm waiting for season 7 and 8. At least I know there will be such. 

Spoiler

And still waiting for a proper R+L=J reveal, because this thing that happened was just trolling.

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:love: still love her. :love: 

Here's a gift for you

Hop hops!!, and yeah she's awesome, I'm going to see her this month, then I've got The Last Shadow Puppets and Peter Hook and the Light covering Unknown Pleasures, busy music month for me!!.

15 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Wow. If the GOT season finale is what TWOW is going to be like, I'm going to be a very happy fan.

Wipe them out....................all of them.

Greetings Spamlings :kiss:

*fingers crossed for Buck*

New job is going well.  I have a couple of days I can be on the internet right now as I am doing the huge project that locks up all my work apps, and only internet works while it is running (moving 7 years worth of e-mails into a long term storage vendor site, and it is so slow moving.)  This is a government compliance thing, so it really needs to get done, and my second deal is having contract issues, so I am the perfect person for the job. (I will take the lead on what ever deal trades next, even if I haven't done the pre-work)

Anyway, hope everyone is well :grouphug:

Archived