Plot Summary released by HBO

so I'm wondering if the concept of the book of the stranger could be highlighted in two separate ways 1) as a reunion of people who have been so long apart that they are like strangers to each other (think Yara/Theon, he's been through so much that she can't possibly know him as the same person he once was, and Sansa/Jon, lots of growth...and death/rebirth there too) and 2) the meeting of new people that are strangers in the real sense of the word (new red priestess or leaders of the other slave cities, etc etc) I had originally thought the title would simply be alluding to death and dying but the more I thought about it the more I thought they might be playing on the words. Not saying there won't be much death...I mean c'mon it's GoT...

7 hours ago, JamesD2020 said:

I cannot see Cersei sending Jaime to the Riverlands.  Tully House is still in open rebellion?  Not sure at this point in the show but we all know the immediate threat is from the south where the house of Dorne is hostile and wants war with the Lannisters.  To me it would be foolish for her to sending anyone off because all her enemies are much closer; Sparrows and Dorne.  Maybe even the Tyrels if Cersei has Lady Olena murdered.

Hide contents

Why does this happen?  What purpose of having the hound back after his suspected death?  The only thing I can see from this is he gets his revenge on his brother for burning him?

Seriously? You are asking aabout logic in this show? :P

Ian McShane spoiled it. Google it. "I am bringing a well known character, whou you all thought was dead. To life.

Read and tell me who it is then?

I think Jamie will agree to taking out Pycelle. But the murder of Kevan and/or Oleanna could be what drives Jamie and Cersei apart. Also could Kevan/Oleanna be the one(s) who tell Jamie that Cersei seduced and slept with Lancel?  Could this lead to their breaking point?  Or does he already know about that in the show?  I can't remember. Or could Jamie disapprove of 2 of the 3 planned murders so she sends him to the Riverlands to do the murders without him getting in the way?  Interesting, how they will make this all play out. I could certainly see the sand snakes killing Oleanna, after the Tyrell/Lannister alliance we've seen of Jamie and Randyll on the steps of the sept, to drive a wedge back between them. And judging from the previews, if Varys is indeed leaving Mereen this week, he could be stopping in Dorne to plot some of my aforementioned murders to cause division between Lannisters and Tyrells. 

From what is present in the episode preview the KL plot will be more around alliance with Tyrell against the HS. They may even wipe out the sparrows, but then a riot may happen that might overthrone Tommen, Cersei and the Tyrells and create a power vacuum,

Spoiler

Daenerys is forced to join the Dosh Khaleen but Drogon has other ideas. Jorah and Daario head towards Vaes Dothrak. A new threat grips Meereen while Tyrion seeks the counsel of a Red priestess. Arya gets a new job. Sansa meets a familiar face. Jon receives a threat letter. The battle between the Faith and the Lannisters takes a decisive turn. 

that! letter :D

On 9.5.2016 at 0:34 PM, Taylor Swift said:

Dany will be in the Dothraki temple where the Dotraki lords try to rape her. The temple is set on fire. She will emerge naked from the flames, unburnt, unbroken, a true Khaleesi. THis will be seen by Jorah & Dario who are trying to rescue her. Daenerys doesn't need to be rescued. She is the mother of dragons

All The DOthraki lords will embrace her, Khaleesi will unify all the Khals and she will take them all as her personal army & return to Meereen. THis will end the episode.

This will be one of the best Dany episodes since season 4.

There will be no raping. Khal what's his face made that pretty clear when he captured Dany. (Honestly what is it with all the rape in your prediction? Oo)

From the promo:

1) Sansa, Brienne & Pod either arrive at Castle Black or the Last Hearth (since last episode I would say CB)

2) LF & Robin and Royce in the Vale, I guess they will raise the banners and prepare to march

3) Theon & Asha reunion: I don't quite get why Asha is so mad at Theon, I mean she set out to rescue him a couple of seasons earlier

4) Cersei: "Margaery will repent her sins before the city"

Olenna: "That cannot happen."

C: "I agree."

Looks like they might prepare to free Marg by force.

5) Tyrion being confronted by some Meereenese guy (former master?) about Dany's absence.

6) Dany at the temple of the Dosh Kaleen

7) CSI Jorah and Dario 2.0 appear to be fighting in Vaes Dothrak

So I guess we will have to wait for ToJ reveal for another time...

Archived