Acrophobia #23 - "... and the winner is..."

Julia H.

ROUND SEVEN AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1.       Homely upper bits, esteemed penis. Nice trade-off!
          Always feisty...   Aegon the Poached                1+1+2+3+1=8

2.       Huge.  Unbelievably big.  'Ere pretty naif, take a feel.       Howlin’ Howland  1+1+1+3=6

3.       Happy under Bael's example, pending nuptial propitiation and fidelity.   Lady Blizzardborn      1+1+1+3+3+3+4=16

4.       Husband, under bent evergreens, pledge now tenderness and faith.   Emmit     1+1+2+3+2+1+2+2=14

5.       "Heads up: big expectations!"   "Petal, no truer appellation fits."    Dolorous Gabe      1+1+2+1+2=7

6.        Har! Ugly, but enhanced.

Pretty. ‘Nough talk! Away! Fornicate!        lil’ ghost    1+1+3+1+2+1=9

7.       Honesty, unbelievably big endowments produce nuptials...that's all, folks!   rocksniffer       1+3+1=5

Although the majority of the entries concerned Ryk’s special distinguishing feature, the most successful entries by far were the ones closest in style to a vow. Lady Blizzardborn won the round with the highest number of first place votes, while Emmit stayed behind her with only two points, winning the highest number of all votes.

FINAL RESULTS

1.       Dolorous Gabe          79+7=86

2.       Lady Blizzardborn      56+16=72

3.       Aegon the Poached    63+8=71

4.       Howlin’ Howland        58+6=64

5.       Emmit                        49+14=63

6.       lil’ ghost                     48+9=57

7.       yomi                          55+1=56

8.       rocksniffer                 45+5=50

9.       Castellan                  46

10.   Fragile Bird                 37

11.   Night’sQueen              35

12.   Ser Not Appearing      4

13.   PyroclasticFlow           3

Congratulations to the winner of Acrophobia #23: Dolorous Gabe :cheers:, who couldn’t be overtaken in the last round. Well done! The second place was seized in the last minute by Lady Blizzardborn, while Aegon the Poached finished third with a difference of one single point.   

:cheers: Congratulations to all the players for coping with the difficult task of composing unique wedding vows suitable for specific occasions, and thank you all for taking part in the game! (Check your points, just in case.)

well done everyone...and of the people still in it at the end i came in last..... wooo hooo

and now for those who have the strength i am hosting the 13th game of acrophilia and i challenge one and all to come join in...can you all see ASoIaF as i do......

3 spots open ...come and see

:pimp:

Congrats DG!

You were a fantastic host, Julia!

Has anyone said they want to host the next game? I was thinking maybe doing something like #10 - You are the Prophesier. Which you would make up a prophecy, warning, or cryptic message to a character, like Maggy or Quaithe or even Melisandre would do / does do.

What do y'all think?

Sounds good to me, lil' ghost  :)

Especially as I hosted that one, so didn't get to play it.

I will host acrophobia again some time, just not yet. I may host the next acrophilia after sniffer unless anyone else chooses to jump in.

9 hours ago, lil' ghost said:

Congrats DG!

You were a fantastic host, Julia!

Has anyone said they want to host the next game? I was thinking maybe doing something like #10 - You are the Prophesier. Which you would make up a prophecy, warning, or cryptic message to a character, like Maggy or Quaithe or even Melisandre would do / does do.

What do y'all think?

Thanks! :)

Yes, yes, I absolutely like the idea of prophecies. I was thinking about it myself, but then the idea of wedding vows was suggested and it seemed to be more popular. I would love to write prophecies for various characters.

So sorry for being such a bad person and disappearing in the middle of the game.  I got busy with business stuff and basically vanished off the board.

My apologies, Julia H.  I shall punish myself with 24 lashes with a wet noodle.  (Ow!  Ow!  Ow!)

Congratulations, Dolorous Gabe!   Well done!

Archived