[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

oh god no, what, are they gonna tease us through the season with the Tower of Joy? ugh

Varys' birds are talking, Shaggy's dead, Osha is gonna get raped, Umbers are traitors and I am sick of Tyrion and his nonsense.

I just wanted to see Lyanna and baby Jon :c

That Tyrion scene was stupid and unnecessary.  Several boring minutes of Tyrion talking about absolutely nothing.  That time could have been spent fleshing out Jon's return at the Wall further.  They handled that in a very anti climactic fashion.  

Shaggydog dying was upsetting, but GRRM may kill him in the books or show Umbers may be running a con on Ramsey, so I'll withhold judgement for now....if no on both counts, then D&D have reached a new low.  

Sign, nice to see that Jon continues to be a special snowflake with him not only being able to come back from the dead with no negative consequences but instead it works out for his benefit of getting him out of the NW.  Though not before they give him some gratuitous vengeance on those that "betrayed" him.

Next, do enjoy how the Starks seem to be worse than Cersei seeing how she still has people with some loyalty to her while the Starks have no one. 

11 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

That Tyrion scene was stupid and unnecessary.  Several boring minutes of Tyrion talking about absolutely nothing.  That time could have been spent fleshing out Jon's return at the Wall further.  They handled that in a very anti climactic fashion.  

Thank God he didn't make some dick jokes, I was waiting for one

I actually didn't mind the Arya scenes, at least she's making some progress.

The rest though?

All the Meeren scenes were completely a waste of time. I didn't need to see Vary interrogate someone, all he has to do is announce what he found out, the details of how he found out is not important. And the whole Tyrion scene was pure filler, it wasn't even funny and nothing happened.

KL, the same thing, no progress, just a lot of anachronistic dialogue.  And will somebody please tell me why Jaime is still in KL and not in the Riverlands, he's doing absolutely in KL anyway.  He's a completely joke.

Winterfell?  Ramsay has something else fall into his lap, and breaking news water is wet.

1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

Robert Strong is still Gregor, it'd be too much for viewers to grasp. LOL

Now I'm gonna watch something else to clean my 'brain palate'. Anything will do, even televangelists preaching. 

What!?!? WTF!?!?! I just realized Qyburn called Dead Mountain/ Robert Strong "Ser Gregor" -  that doesn't make sense at all. Everyone in Westeros knows, Gregor died rather painfully after killing Oberyn. Why would he reveal the zombies identity to everyone?!?

They all referred to him as Gregor in the council meeting too.

I read somewhere that was Smalljon who killed Shaggydog. I can't see a con being played if they killed the direwolf, unless that's a fake direwolf head (sure looked fake--but a lot in this show looks like crap). I also see it as pretty risky putting Rickon right in front of Ramsay with everyone knowing how psychotic he is. And why Osha too? This is just a perversion of the source material. Why would the Umbers ever turn on the Starks? It makes no sense. I don't doubt this could be a con, but the creators clearly haven't thought it through. Friggin morons.

2 hours ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

I hate them too.  No reason to kill Shaggy Dog.  

Sure there is, one more Wolf they don't have to animate. Because you know D&D are the type of asshole who would cut interesting shit for the sake of hiring more strippers to get their tits out or some shit.

Man, what a load of shit? I can mostly ignore bad dialogue so long as it isn't god awful, but what I still can't accept is the complete bastardization of the characters. If there was one house you would pick to not betray the Starks, it would be the Umbers. The Umbers in the books are only brought to heel because The Greatjon is imprisoned by the Lannisters, and their non-compliance would lead to his death. I mean, at least the reason the gave makes some sense, the Umbers hate the Wildings, but still, they aren't going to hand over Rickon and kill Shaggydog.

Beyond that, just a bunch of wasted time and let downs. Seriously, have these fuckers actually read the books at all? The Tower of Joy, why I thought it looked alright, we got two indistinguishable Kingsguards, Went and Dayne, neither of whom have their distinguishing characteristics (The Bat helmet and Dawn respectively), and where the fuck was Hightower? Taking a shit? And how was Howland Reed jamming a dagger through Dayne's neck impugning Ned's honor? Seriously, fuck these guys.  Not to mention Dayne fucking dual wielding, because everyone knows the cool kids use two swords, especially if one of those is the single most legendary swords in the series.

I knew coming into the season that it was going to be a train wreck, well, I should say that I've known that for the last couple seasons, but for whatever reason, I still get mad when these talentless hacks shit all over t

2 hours ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

I hate them too.  No reason to kill Shaggy Dog.  

Sure there is, one more Wolf they don't have to animate. Because you know D&D are the type of asshole who would cut interesting shit for the sake of hiring more strippers to get their tits out or some shit.

Man, what a load of shit? I can mostly ignore bad dialogue so long as it isn't god awful, but what I still can't accept is the complete bastardization of the characters. If there was one house you would pick to not betray the Starks, it would be the Umbers. The Umbers in the books are only brought to heel because The Greatjon is imprisoned by the Lannisters, and their non-compliance would lead to his death. I mean, at least the reason the gave makes some sense, the Umbers hate the Wildings, but still, they aren't going to hand over Rickon and kill Shaggydog.

Beyond that, just a bunch of wasted time and let downs. Seriously, have these fuckers actually read the books at all? The Tower of Joy, why I thought it looked alright, we got two indistinguishable Kingsguards, Went and Dayne, neither of whom have their distinguishing characteristics (The Bat helmet and Dawn respectively), and where the fuck was Hightower? Taking a shit? And how was Howland Reed jamming a dagger through Dayne's neck impugning Ned's honor? Seriously, fuck these guys.  Not to mention Dayne fucking dual wielding, because everyone knows the cool kids use two swords, especially if one of those is the single most legendary swords in the series.

I knew coming into the season that it was going to be a train wreck, well, I should say that I've known that for the last couple seasons, but for whatever reason, I still get mad when these talentless hacks shit all over the story I so enjoyed.

Edit: Also, Khal what ever the fuck they are calling him looks like a bad Drogo Cosplayer.

Maester Pycelle farting in the small council meeting when he saw Gregor (wasn't he Ser Strong when introduced originally? how did everyone in kingslanding suddenly jump to the conclusion he is some reanimated corpse?) and Tyrion trying to play the whole "I never" drinking game that he apparently invented in Season 1 and wants to play all the time., this is the best the double dunces can come up with on their own? The Umbers are traitors? we know Ramsey fights the Wildlings so there is no subterfuge by the Umbers in that scene obviously.They basically burned the story down to the ground to fit more Cersei crap and fiendishly evil cartoon characterization of Ramsay Bolton , don't even get me started on the utter drivel that was Cercei sending out her flying Monkeys to hear all of the things people are saying about her across westeros, modern day children are paid off with sweets, medevil era children are more concerned with not be battered to death, dying of some kind of disease and having enough food to feed their families. Varys is now the camp version of kojak in Meereen now, the dialogue in this episode was uttter crap

Archived