Best Fighters in Westeros

I am making a 32 person bracket for a fun hypothetical tournament involving the best of the best fighters Westeros has to offer. I have just 4 spots remaining but have 12 people to choose from. This tournament assumes each fighter is in their prime.

People in the tournament: Brienne, The Hound, The Mountain, Zombie Mountain, Syrio Forel, Oberyn Martell, Areo Hotah, Bronn, Arthur Dayne, Ned Stark, Qhorin Halfhand, Obara Sand, Tormund Giantsbane, Khal Drogo, Jorah Mormont, Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Robb Stark, Beric Dondarrion, Loras Tyrell, Rhaegar Targaryen, Stannis Baratheon, Daario Naharis, Jaqen H'gar, Jon Snow, Robert Baratheon, Greatjon Umber, Hodor/Bran combo

People left to choose form: Grey Worm, Alliser Thorne, Ramsay, Jeor Mormont, Locke, Mance Rayder, Blackfish Tully, Balon Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy, Yara Greyjoy, Karl Tanner, Ilyn Payne

Which 4 should I choose? Also have I forgotten anyone or mistakenly put someone in that should be out? I would like all the input I can get considering I didn't read the books. I want to have fun with this lol

2 hours ago, Kalbear said:

I think @sologdinwould probably be way up there. @Werthead too. 

Werthead breaks shit down like a champ (shout out to Veltigar as well), but there's no battling the endless word armies of that communist. Every time I think I've understood a sentence, out comes a word or phrase that makes me feel the cold, empty, touch of my own inevitable mortality.

He's like a scarier version of H.P. Lovecraft.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'd go with Blackfish, Mance, and Euron and Yara Greyjoy of the options you listed. 

@Mance Oakland Rayder? Come on, the guy's a n00b. 

Now, @Euron Crow's Eye - he might be okay, though still a n00b. And if you went with @Asha Greyjoy you'd really have some old-school fire and damnation. 

2 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

@Mance Oakland Rayder? Come on, the guy's a n00b. 

Now, @Euron Crow's Eye - he might be okay, though still a n00b. And if you went with @Asha Greyjoy you'd really have some old-school fire and damnation. 

Oh yeah, I meant Asha. Where did Yara come from? Did they change her name for the TV show? Stupid. I think most of the Greyjoy's qualify. 

n00b or not, Mance Oakland Rayder is a solid nick. 

You leaving out the lawyers?  

Spinoff master attack power:  Ser Scott

Tiresome wordsmith sleep spell:  sologdin

And what about our intellectuals?

Withering logic master:  Terra Prime

Sword without Mercy:  Lyanna Stark

3 hours ago, Tyrion Swaggister said:

I am making a 32 person bracket for a fun hypothetical tournament involving the best of the best fighters Westeros has to offer. I have just 4 spots remaining but have 12 people to choose from. This tournament assumes each fighter is in their prime.

People in the tournament: Brienne, The Hound, The Mountain, Zombie Mountain, Syrio Forel, Oberyn Martell, Areo Hotah, Bronn, Arthur Dayne, Ned Stark, Qhorin Halfhand, Obara Sand, Tormund Giantsbane, Khal Drogo, Jorah Mormont, Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Robb Stark, Beric Dondarrion, Loras Tyrell, Rhaegar Targaryen, Stannis Baratheon, Daario Naharis, Jaqen H'gar, Jon Snow, Robert Baratheon, Greatjon Umber, Hodor/Bran combo

People left to choose form: Grey Worm, Alliser Thorne, Ramsay, Jeor Mormont, Locke, Mance Rayder, Blackfish Tully, Balon Greyjoy, Euron Greyjoy, Yara Greyjoy, Karl Tanner, Ilyn Payne

Which 4 should I choose? Also have I forgotten anyone or mistakenly put someone in that should be out? I would like all the input I can get considering I didn't read the books. I want to have fun with this lol

OK, before more ridicule is thrown at you, I suggest you try again in a different part of the forum - much further north of this area would work (based on your list it looks like you're going with show characters, which I heartily disapprove of, but so be it) or try the Forum Games section.

And seriously if you want to do this, go with book characters.

2 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

I could take all the fools so far named in this thread. Sologdin? Ask him how he fared in our great poet mimicking battle! 

You were impressively voted the third biggest David Bowie fan on westeros, that is true

Just now, Kalbear said:

You were impressively voted the third biggest David Bowie fan on westeros, that is true

Slander! Vile calumny! You sir are about to find out which of us is the best fighter in westeros!

1 minute ago, Myshkin said:

Slander! Vile calumny! You sir are about to find out which of us is the best fighter in westeros!

Well, it won't be David Bowie

Archived