Bran Time Paradox Theory

D2procon

7 minutes ago, b00gieman said:

I am just telling you what the source material said and my interpretation of it.

I was just summarising your ideas, sorry for my short sentence :)

Many people argue that Bran's destiny is to become a tree and I'm not sure, but it could be. Although it would be extremely sad (and not bittersweet).

About the pictures you posted.....I  noticed that the weirwood looked a lot like the 3 eyed Crow but that tree is from the past....which is strange, maybe he was a greenseer even at that time.

12 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I was just summarising your ideas, sorry for my short sentence :)

Many people argue that Bran's destiny is to become a tree and I'm not sure, but it could be. Although it would be extremely sad (and not bittersweet).

About the pictures you posted.....I  noticed that the weirwood looked a lot like the 3 eyed Crow but that tree is from the past....which is strange, maybe he was a greenseer even at that time.

Or it fits with their pre-destiny concept.  It happened so it always happend.  According to the books the 3-eyed crow is Bloodraven which would make him 140-150 yrs old.  So Bran pre-destined to be in this tree fits with what the books show us in Jon seeing him with the face of a tree.

On 10/5/2016 at 4:20 PM, Lord Lyman said:

I don't think it's possible to alter the past. To do so could mean that Bran alters it just enough where he may never actually get to the three-eyed raven and have the opportunity to alter the past, thus creating a paradox. I think even the three-eyed raven says in the show that history is set in stone. I do believe its possible for him to alter current events.

"the paint is dry" quite simply. He has already altered it.

Archived