Title for Episode six released

Clash

HBO have released the title for Episode six. It's called "Blood of my blood" which is a Dothraki saying used by Khals and Khaleesi's to their bloodriders. It means that they are expected to die for their leader and if he is killed to die with him after taking revenge on his killers.

1 hour ago, STP said:

What if " blood of my blood" is referring to Dany somehow being informed about Jon's true parentage? Maybe it's in reference to their relationship. 

I hope not.  Dany doesn't even know that Jon exists right now. Unless something drastic changes in her arc that would make Jon immediately relevant to her,  there's no reason why that should enter into her storyline yet.  

3 hours ago, bb1180 said:

I hope not.  Dany doesn't even know that Jon exists right now. Unless something drastic changes in her arc that would make Jon immediately relevant to her,  there's no reason why that should enter into her storyline yet.  

She doesn't even know that winter is coming.

It will have multiple meanings. Dany and the Dothraki is the obvious one, the other could be Jon's decision to head to Winterfell to rescue Rickon, the blood of his blood? Maybe even a Cersei and Tommen thing?

Dothraki. Perhaps Drogon makes an appearance as well as Danys blood riders, Jorah & Dario.

ToJ flashback. Ned has a conversation with Howland Reed & says something along the lines of "he is of my blood"... [in reference to Jon]

Rickon - Letter to Jon & Sansa. Sansa & Sweet Robin.

• 2 weeks later...

Could be when Dany gets back to Mereen. Everyone will be shocked, and some terrified. And Dany will introduce them(dorthaki) as they are "blood of my blood". Dany will expect the people of Mereen to accept them or die. Dany will bring every religion in Essos together. 

Or just  my wishful hoping. Dany will need a great army to fight the others. Dany will be warned by the red priestess. Just as Westeros.

Archived