Inside the ToJ?

15 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

It's too obvious to be only about Dany.

Nope. Blood of my Blood is a Dothraki saying, thus about Dany, but the moment its out of the closet that Jon is a Targ, HE is blood of her blood.Thus it could be about him, too.

14 hours ago, tallTale said:

That is what I meant to say, that the cave/BR was being attacked.

I don't think they're gonna attack the cave, but maybe they attack them in a vision and BR manages to escape and tells Meera what happened, hence her trying so desperately to wake Bran up.

9 hours ago, balerionsteel. said:

Agree with this completely. My theory since last season is this. Theory and praying it happens i might add. When jon marches south looking for allies. Howland Reed makes an appearance finally. They showed him in the flashbacks so hes been introduced. (He could be subbed out for LF if they say littlefinger knows based on crypts scene last season).  In this meeting, howland/LF begins telling sansa and jon the story of what happened that day inside the tower, starting with ascending the tower to screams. Simultaneously, it goes to Bran seeing this in the Flashbacks, while Howland/LF is still narrating it. We see and hear everything.Brans reaction first, Jon and Sansa's last. Credits roll.

I'm available for hire if D&D are reading this.

I got chills just reading that. I can already hear LF's voice narrating the events.

When Sansa and Littlefinger were in the crypt, it really felt like Littlefinger knew that the Tower of Joy story wasn't on the up and up and that he knew the real story. He didn't come out and say it but he knows some thing wasn't right with the Ned version of the story. 

On 16.5.2016 at 5:09 PM, tallTale said:

The flachbacks have never shown two different locations, so I have my doubts it will be anything other showing what is happening with the White Walkers.

^This

Also I'm starting to think that we won't see inside the ToJ in this season

4 hours ago, messem said:

^This

That would absolutely suck. I heard there is an interview with Kit Harrington where he says there is a "Jon" centric episode this season that he is looking forward to. To me that screams reveal, and unfortunately no I don't have a source.

23 minutes ago, dbunting said:

That would absolutely suck. I heard there is an interview with Kit Harrington where he says there is a "Jon" centric episode this season that he is looking forward to. To me that screams reveal, and unfortunately no I don't have a source.

We can only hope so.

7 hours ago, messem said:

^This

I do think we will find out, but not during this episode. We only get 1 Bran vision per and this episode is obviously reserved for White Walkers

My understanding is the TOJ reveal is in Episode 6.  

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 0:26 PM, doghouse said:

When Sansa and Littlefinger were in the crypt, it really felt like Littlefinger knew that the Tower of Joy story wasn't on the up and up and that he knew the real story. He didn't come out and say it but he knows some thing wasn't right with the Ned version of the story. 

I do not think LF knows although he clearly does not buy the official version about Rhaegar and Lyanna.  However, I do think that he has enough pieces to put things together especially if he meets Jon.  I also think that LF will use it to sow chaos.

On 18. 5. 2016 at 7:35 PM, dbunting said:

He meant episode 9 but we'll TOJ just later most likely.

16 hours ago, kg1982 said:

My understanding is the TOJ reveal is in Episode 6.  

I do not think LF knows although he clearly does not buy the official version about Rhaegar and Lyanna.  However, I do think that he has enough pieces to put things together especially if he meets Jon.  I also think that LF will use it to sow chaos.

Why episode 6?? Can you explain your understanding???? I personally think it will be episode 9/10.

49 minutes ago, Conchobar said:

I don't think it is going to be entirely what we expect. There will be a surprise in there for book readers I think.

What do you mean? I heard from source who correctly predicted previous episode, revealed True Detective season 1. Not much of a surprise.

3 hours ago, Seany2512 said:

Why episode 6?? Can you explain your understanding???? I personally think it will be episode 9/10.

I read this somewhere.  

Spoiler

However there is another spoiler that says we do not receive confirmation until the finale.

On 5/16/2016 at 4:41 PM, balerionsteel. said:

Agree with this completely. My theory since last season is this. Theory and praying it happens i might add. When jon marches south looking for allies. Howland Reed makes an appearance finally. They showed him in the flashbacks so hes been introduced. (He could be subbed out for LF if they say littlefinger knows based on crypts scene last season).  In this meeting, howland/LF begins telling sansa and jon the story of what happened that day inside the tower, starting with ascending the tower to screams. Simultaneously, it goes to Bran seeing this in the Flashbacks, while Howland/LF is still narrating it. We see and hear everything.Brans reaction first, Jon and Sansa's last. Credits roll.

I'm available for hire if D&D are reading this.

I think in the books, there's an outside chance that LF knows what happened at the ToJ. If Oswell Kettleblack is actually Oswell Whent (and I'm not saying that he is), then LF probably knows.

In the show, though, there's really no logical explanation for LF knowing. If they are going to do a "simultaneous" reveal to Bran and Jon, then Howland Reed has to be the one telling Jon. Or, there needs to be a reveal that there was another witness at ToJ. Which, on the show, would be fine, I suppose. I still can't figure out why they only used 2 KG instead of 3 on the show. It doesn't seem like the budget for one redshirt would be much. 

4 hours ago, kg1982 said:

I read this somewhere.  

Reveal hidden contents

However there is another spoiler that says we do not receive confirmation until the finale.

First if all we need Hodor origins and ww stuff to get through. Then toj but spoilers might be right.

Archived